Vocabulary exercises to help learn words for accessories.

What accessories do you wear?

Comments

Micheleanto's picture
Micheleanto 21 May, 2020 - 18:35

I wear only belt, and usually my rucksack, I don’t like cap, gloves and I don’t need glasses and bag

MatildePace's picture
MatildePace 21 May, 2020 - 14:06

I like accessories but I never wear many. I usually wear belts, earrings and necklaces. While on cesual occasions I wear a rucksack and on elegant occasions I wear a bag.

gattifederica's picture
gattifederica 19 May, 2020 - 16:44

I really like accessories, in fact I wear many of them. Expecially I usually wear earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings. I often wear jeans with a belt. I sometimes wear glasses. I never wear gloves, hats, caps and scarves. When I go out with my friends I wear the bag.

Marllavilhosa's picture
Marllavilhosa 17 May, 2020 - 08:08

I wear necklaces, earrings, I actually use purple glasses to help or fix my vision problems. I prefer small rucksack instead of bags, I think that I am not growth enough to use it.
Is growth correct?

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20508x
Tina - Coordinator 18 May, 2020 - 09:39

Hi Marllavilhosa,

I think you mean 'I'm not grown-up enough to use a bag'. This means that you are not mature enough to use a bag.
Best wishes, Tina (LearnEnglish Teens team)

peachygirl's picture
peachygirl 11 April, 2020 - 11:02

Hey. Actually I do not like a lot of accessories, but I sometimes I wear watch, rucksack, earrings, cap or something.

Shashi's picture
Shashi 10 July, 2019 - 13:58

I 'm a girl. I wear earrings, hat, bag, belt, bracelet, watch, necklace and pocket. My country is very hot. So I wear a hat and cap. I wear earrings with floral designs. I like designs.

Dreamer07's picture
Dreamer07 26 May, 2019 - 03:31

I'm a girl so I wear earrings, a bracelet. Next month, I will have glasses because of having poor eye sight. In my country, Summer will make you under the weather if you bring hat or cap. When winter comes, I may get ready gloves, scarf to keep warm.

Mzpzhlul's picture
Mzpzhlul 12 February, 2019 - 00:01

HI,Names Mzpzhlul ,first off all m not using bag,cuz m man,so m using rucksack, well i like using glasses and black belt everyday,but for somecase i need to use scarf and gloves it's protect me agains cold temperature,LOL,Oh ye and m not using necklace and earings,cuz its look like a wemen and i'm not a wemen,oh yeh last,now i know the different between a cap and a hat,LOL.

Batgirl's picture
Batgirl 24 February, 2018 - 18:03

I don't usually wear accesories, but I adore earrings. I have different earrings: stud earrings, earrings with pom-poms, and a lot of others. I think earrings can show the identity of the person.

OlescuVlad's picture
OlescuVlad 20 April, 2018 - 08:27

A pom-pom – also spelled pom-pon, pompom or pompon – is a decorative ball or tuft of fibrous material.

The term may refer to large tufts used by cheerleaders, or a small, tighter ball attached to the top of a hat, also known as a bobble or toorie.

Pom-poms may come in many colors, sizes, and varieties and are made from a wide array of materials, including wool, cotton, paper, plastic, thread, glitter and occasionally feathers. Pom-poms are shaken by cheerleaders, pom or dance teams, and sports fans during spectator sports.

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 20 April, 2018 - 12:35

Hi OlescuVlad. Just a quick reminder of one of our House Rules:

• Do not copy ideas or information without saying where it came from.

Please add the source of the information if you can. Thank you!

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)