Vocabulary exercises to help learn words for things you find in the bathroom.

How long does it take you to get ready for school each morning?

Comments

Didik's picture
Didik 15 April, 2021 - 00:31

Because of this year of pandemy I can't to to school. But previosly I used to wake up at 7 am and go to school at 7:30 am. In this half hour I changed my clothes, drank milk with chocolate or banana, brushed my teeth and went to school.

Rock_girl's picture
Rock_girl 26 February, 2021 - 10:06

I need about 40 minutes to get ready in the morning. Because I need to wash my face, clean my teeth, take a shower, brush my hair, put on my clothes and of course, it is necessary to have a breakfast. Having breakfast in the morning is your guarantee to be full of energy and ready for any tasks during whole day.

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 3 January, 2021 - 09:20

Every morning I get up about 7am, do morning gimnastic, wash my face, brush my teeth, have my breakfast and go to school.

Micheleanto's picture
Micheleanto 21 May, 2020 - 18:32

Every morning I spend about 1 hour to get ready for school, but I spend another hour to go school by car, busses and underground.

gattifederica's picture
gattifederica 19 May, 2020 - 20:21

I need a lot of time to get ready. I spend about 40 minutes to get ready every morning because I wash my face, I get dressed, I put on makeup and I brush my hair.

Desy's picture
Desy 19 May, 2020 - 16:57

I'm really slow to prepare for going to school, because I can also sleep a lot, but I wake up feeling sleepy, so I get ready in about one hour!

Marllavilhosa's picture
Marllavilhosa 17 May, 2020 - 16:29

I take almost 30 to get ready to go to school or each morning. I always think what I am going to wear before sleeping

toiyeuvietnam's picture
toiyeuvietnam 27 March, 2020 - 14:20

Every morning, i get up at 6am. Then i fold the blanket, brush my teeth and wash my face. Next i will eat breakfast, change clothes and finally go to school at 6.30am

Ale77Can's picture
Ale77Can 10 July, 2019 - 22:57

It take me like an hour because i always wash my tooth with a toothbrush
When i take a shower, i usually use a towel
I wash my hair with shampoo

SLMT's picture
SLMT 9 June, 2017 - 19:12

I need to take about 1hour .I always get up around 7:30 am.As soon as I get up,I make bed and go straight to the bath.And I wash my face in front of washbasin and take a shower. I can't atart my day without taking a shower. Taking shower make ur days perfect and fresh. Then I dry my body using towels and put school uniform prepared by my mom.After all I have breakfast with my mom.Not all my family members,coz my dad and sister have to get up early for their work & school.Finally I go to bus stop to wait my school bus.It must be around 1hour to do all of the above routines.

spiderman007's picture
spiderman007 21 February, 2017 - 13:52

It takes me a half an hour to get ready for school each morning. I get up at 7:30.I make my bed then I go to the bathroom, where I brush my teeth and have a shower. Then l get dressed and have breakfast. After that l go to school.

m7trf16's picture
m7trf16 6 November, 2016 - 16:10

Hello, I enjoyed with theses words and we do them most of our time everyday. I take do them maybe half a hour. It is important do them everyday. Because It makes you cleanly and a beautiful.