If your friend was on reality TV, how could you help? Will Annabel win Superstars? Watch the video to find out!

Do you often get cut off, or have to charge up your mobile? What's the most annoying phone problem?

Comments

Nandini's picture
Nandini 30 June, 2020 - 19:26

I don't have a phone even though I'm 13 years old. That's so embarrassing, isn't it? I try to convince my parents into getting me one but they're very hard to convince.

Rozaria's picture
Rozaria 14 July, 2020 - 13:45

Well you better.I'm nearly 16 and still don't own a phone.I'll only get one when i'm 18i years

samoiset's picture
samoiset 1 July, 2020 - 12:03

me too i do not have one you are not the only one who do not have a phone iam 13years too
bye

Eng_learner's picture
Eng_learner 21 June, 2020 - 09:23

As for me, I always charge up my phone and never have such difficulties as cutting off. To say about an annoying telephone promlem, I would say that sometimes it has troubles and works slower. I thin it's an obvious problem of many gadgets.

JoModerator's picture
JoModerator 10 June, 2020 - 10:40

Hi rofer,

What isn't working for you? The video or the exercises?

I've just tested them and the video and exercises are working fine for me.

Are you using Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari or another browser? Try using a different browser and see it that works.

I hope that helps.

Best wishes,

Jo (LearnEnglish Teens team)

editor_rachael's picture
editor_rachael 8 May, 2020 - 16:05

Hi Sherry4869,

Annabel is a name. In the video, it's the name of their friend from school who is on TV.

Best wishes,

Rachael
LearnEnglish Teens team

joesp's picture
joesp 4 May, 2020 - 01:22

i had a lot of problems when i try to talk by celphone with my girlfirend because i dont have airpods or headphones

Dreamer07's picture
Dreamer07 26 May, 2019 - 07:11

I bought a phone 3 years ago so its battery often runs out of so quickly. Time to charge up is 2 hours. Not having Wifi which is the most annoying phone problem. When I don't have Wifi, I feel boring.

Isabelmagn20043's picture
Isabelmagn20043 10 July, 2018 - 18:03

the most annoying phone problem is when the batery lows so quick and takes so much time to recharge it.

marstef's picture
marstef 27 October, 2017 - 21:51

I hate especially the situation when I am writing an email and suddenly and it announces me that it will turn of in a few seconds and I do not pug it in on time.

Deborasouzagomes's picture
Deborasouzagomes 17 July, 2017 - 22:25

I took on a manner to improve my phrasal verb by taking up exercises here. I pretend to carry on with that, so I can't forget to charge up my phone! Fortunately, there's a socket to plug it in next to my bed!

catastrophe's picture
catastrophe 5 June, 2017 - 14:11

Oh! I didn't know that "voting" could cost so much!
And the most annoying part of my phone is that is heats up faster. Right now it it S literally burning! I'll have to shut it down immediately!

Miguel_V's picture
Miguel_V 4 June, 2017 - 12:33

Oh. I have never voted for a person from TV. I didn't think it can be so terrible experience.

Ken's picture
Ken 7 December, 2016 - 13:52

I feel irritated by "lock" and pop-up which I didn't ask!!
I like a phone which is easy to operate in quick!

\\٩(๑`ȏ´๑)۶//

serg83's picture
serg83 7 June, 2016 - 14:49

The most annoyng problem is if I forget to charge my phone up and it getting down.