If your friend was on reality TV, how could you help? Will Annabel win Superstars? Watch the video to find out!

Do you often get cut off, or have to charge up your mobile? What's the most annoying phone problem?

Comments

Stasiia_Ukr's picture
Stasiia_Ukr 21 October, 2020 - 18:32

Yes, I have only one problem with my phone - I need to charge it up very often.
And I get cuts off nearly never. The most annoying in the phone for me that it calls olny when I'm doing something really important :))))))))

LauraS2629's picture
LauraS2629 28 September, 2020 - 11:04

I have to charge my phone all days, at least once because now we are using a lot the mobilphone for homework. I thing that the more annoying part of mobilphones is the wifi connection, because there are a lot of things that can cause errors, and that do that the connection could go slower.

BJesther19's picture
BJesther19 25 September, 2020 - 10:00

I have to charge up my mobile phone at least one time per day or per two days cause with the confinement I use more my phone than before but I don't have such many problems as cutting off. And the most annoying problem of my phone is that sometimes it blocks or goes very slow. I have changed of phone recently so I hope that can change.

Complu33DARIO's picture
Complu33DARIO 25 September, 2020 - 09:20

I have a phone and I usually put it to charge because the baterry runs out very fast and the most annoying problem appears when I need to charge my phone because when i put it two or three hours and I go to check if it is charge, says that the charger wasn't well fitted.

Nandini's picture
Nandini 30 June, 2020 - 19:26

I don't have a phone even though I'm 13 years old. That's so embarrassing, isn't it? I try to convince my parents into getting me one but they're very hard to convince.

Rozaria's picture
Rozaria 14 July, 2020 - 13:45

Well you better.I'm nearly 16 and still don't own a phone.I'll only get one when i'm 18i years

samoiset's picture
samoiset 1 July, 2020 - 12:03

me too i do not have one you are not the only one who do not have a phone iam 13years too
bye

Eng_learner's picture
Eng_learner 21 June, 2020 - 09:23

As for me, I always charge up my phone and never have such difficulties as cutting off. To say about an annoying telephone promlem, I would say that sometimes it has troubles and works slower. I thin it's an obvious problem of many gadgets.

JoModerator's picture
JoModerator 10 June, 2020 - 10:40

Hi rofer,

What isn't working for you? The video or the exercises?

I've just tested them and the video and exercises are working fine for me.

Are you using Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari or another browser? Try using a different browser and see it that works.

I hope that helps.

Best wishes,

Jo (LearnEnglish Teens team)

editor_rachael's picture
editor_rachael 8 May, 2020 - 16:05

Hi Sherry4869,

Annabel is a name. In the video, it's the name of their friend from school who is on TV.

Best wishes,

Rachael
LearnEnglish Teens team

joesp's picture
joesp 4 May, 2020 - 01:22

i had a lot of problems when i try to talk by celphone with my girlfirend because i dont have airpods or headphones

Dreamer07's picture
Dreamer07 26 May, 2019 - 07:11

I bought a phone 3 years ago so its battery often runs out of so quickly. Time to charge up is 2 hours. Not having Wifi which is the most annoying phone problem. When I don't have Wifi, I feel boring.

Isabelmagn20043's picture
Isabelmagn20043 10 July, 2018 - 18:03

the most annoying phone problem is when the batery lows so quick and takes so much time to recharge it.

marstef's picture
marstef 27 October, 2017 - 21:51

I hate especially the situation when I am writing an email and suddenly and it announces me that it will turn of in a few seconds and I do not pug it in on time.

Deborasouzagomes's picture
Deborasouzagomes 17 July, 2017 - 22:25

I took on a manner to improve my phrasal verb by taking up exercises here. I pretend to carry on with that, so I can't forget to charge up my phone! Fortunately, there's a socket to plug it in next to my bed!

catastrophe's picture
catastrophe 5 June, 2017 - 14:11

Oh! I didn't know that "voting" could cost so much!
And the most annoying part of my phone is that is heats up faster. Right now it it S literally burning! I'll have to shut it down immediately!

Miguel_V's picture
Miguel_V 4 June, 2017 - 12:33

Oh. I have never voted for a person from TV. I didn't think it can be so terrible experience.

Ken's picture
Ken 7 December, 2016 - 13:52

I feel irritated by "lock" and pop-up which I didn't ask!!
I like a phone which is easy to operate in quick!

\\٩(๑`ȏ´๑)۶//