Listen to the radio interview about theme parks and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Do you like theme parks? What kind of rides do you like?

Comments

lucalvesilva's picture
lucalvesilva 19 May, 2022 - 11:07

I love theme parks, on the other hand, I must admit that I fear most part of the attractions when it comes to adventures parks. For instance, I could say the roller coasters. They're really scaring for me. A few days ago I went to an adventure park with some friends and we went together to the biggest roller coaster in South America, here in Brazil. It was frightening but funny after all.

Valeria_'s picture
Valeria_ 25 September, 2021 - 02:13

I really like theme parks because you have a lot of fun, even though some mechanical rides scare me a little, but then I have a lot of fun and I go up several times to some and I also like theme parks with animals a lot I think it's very fun and entertaining to see the animals and feed some, in short I think theme parks are very fun and I would very much like to go to more theme parks

itsmoroz0_0's picture
itsmoroz0_0 15 September, 2021 - 18:37

I really like theme parks, because there are a lot of funny things and attractions which you can try there. And there is really fun atmosphere which gives you mood for the whole day. There you can ride roller coaster from lite coasters to really big ones. In my town I don't have a wingcoaster, but I really want to try It someday. From the interview, as far as I understood, wingcoaster is such an interesting thing, because you fly not inside something like plane, but outside in air. Yeah, I think, I want to try it!

Andrii's picture
Andrii 23 April, 2021 - 19:10

I really like theme parks and I've already been to 2 of them (Disneyland in France and Legoland in Germany). I like roller coasters and ferris wheels, but I don't really like freefall towers.

ABM's picture
ABM 9 November, 2020 - 10:31

I like theme parks because they are exciting, fun and have many rides.I have been to Liseberg,in Sweden and Legoland in Germany. I love rollercoasters and Ferris wheels.

Xuka's picture
Xuka 1 September, 2020 - 17:45

I like theme parks very much. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at the Islands of Adventure in Orlando, Florida is the place I want to go to most because I'm a crazy fan of Harry Poter. Coming there, I will see all things in the Harry Potter books, such as Diagon Alley, Kings Cross station, Platform 9 3/4, the wizarding village of Hogsmeade, the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, etc. I will also meet all characters from the books. It will so fantastic!

KJs's picture
KJs 28 August, 2020 - 14:06

I like theme parks. My favorite attractions are rollercoasters. Because These are very exciting for me. If corona virus wasn’t spread,I want to go theme parks.

KJs's picture
KJs 28 August, 2020 - 13:47

I like theme parks.
And I really like rollercoasters. Because it's very exciting.
Especially,I like University Studio Japan but I have been there only once. So I want to go there again.

Mamou1's picture
Mamou1 24 July, 2020 - 11:11

I love theme park. and I like the extreme ride even if it will be scary but you go to the theme park to experience the most extreme ride that make you exiting so I love theme park

Giovannichoi's picture
Giovannichoi 20 July, 2020 - 08:44

I love riding rides, especially water rides. There's Lotte World, Seoulland, and Everland in my country (South Korea). Everland is the most famous theme park in Korea, but -in this listening clip,- I was surprised that Lotte World is introducing in it!! I've been there twice, but there are always so many people waiting in lines, so I prefer Seoulland. Though I have to wait so long, I think Lotte World's rides are better than Seoulland's. But I love Seoulland too!

LuisCast's picture
LuisCast 16 February, 2020 - 16:21

Yes, I do. I like it the themes parks, but I never been in a rollercoaster ride, because when I was more younger I was a little scared. Maybe I'll try in other ocasion.

MKJIOCS's picture
MKJIOCS 10 June, 2019 - 04:39

My favorite park is Vinpearl Land Nha Trang. There have a big Ferris Wheal can see a pretty beach!!!

bilko's picture
-4x
bilko 6 February, 2018 - 16:29

I love all of theme parks which is mentioned in this part. I watch all the Harry Potter movies so I would like to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at the Islands of Adventure in Orlando, Florida and also Hogwarts School. I wonder how it is...