Look at the magazine article and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

Who is your favourite film star? Tell us about them!

Comments

Turtle08's picture
Turtle08 29 August, 2022 - 09:16

I don't have a favourite actor and when I watch a film I rarely can recognise an actor because I know only few of them.

cherry00's picture
cherry00 22 July, 2022 - 17:59

I haven't got a favourite film star but I really like Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet.

SEBASTIAN's picture
SEBASTIAN 6 July, 2022 - 01:03

i don't have a favorite actor but i have a favorite movie director and his name i steven spilgbert , stevn spilgbert was made e.t , jaws.},jurassic parck and etc

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 4 June, 2022 - 10:06

I like Jeon Mido. But I've watched only one serie, it's called Hospital Playlist.
Jeon Mido is an korean actress and her smile is so beautiful♡
I like Selina Mour too, she was the main character of "Misfit". She's also a singer and I think her family is from the Philippines, but she lives in Germany. Her smile is also pretty♡
But I don't watch films with my favourite actors and actresses, I just choose what I like for example Fantasy movies.

I_Love_English's picture
I_Love_English 15 April, 2022 - 14:07

For the last time I saw Janifer Lawrence together with Leonardo Dicaprio in the Don't Look Up movie on Netflix

I_Love_English's picture
I_Love_English 15 April, 2022 - 14:03

My favourites are Shailene Diann Woodley and Theo James, that starred together in the Divergent movie Series (3 parts: 2014, 2015, 2016 years)

patiair's picture
patiair 21 January, 2022 - 20:33

My favorite actor is Tobey Maguire. He is 46 years old.
He was born on June 27th, 1975 in Santa Monica, California. He is known for playing Spiderman in the trilogy of 2002. Tobey has two children.

Chamomile's picture
Chamomile 2 June, 2022 - 13:15

My favorite actor is Nam Ju Huck. he is the korean star of many movies.
The most famous series: "Who are you - school 2015", "25 21", "Coffee friends" and more.

Ashley_122's picture
Ashley_122 25 February, 2021 - 16:46

My favourite movie star is Thomas Brodie Sangster. I know that he played in "Maze Runner". And he was amazing! I loved him.He also played in a lot of different movie, but I don't know their names. Anyway, he is süper cool!

I_Love_English's picture
I_Love_English 15 April, 2022 - 13:57

I also like him. I saw Maze Runner a while ago. (I love sci-fi movies and books) I also recognized Thomas in The Qeen's Gambit on Netflix.
By the way, in Maze Runner i recognized Rosa Salazar, she starred in the Insurgent movie (fron the Divergent Series) (My favourite), do you know these movies?

Seokjinnie's picture
Seokjinnie 20 January, 2021 - 09:23

My favorite film star is Park Jiyeon who is a korean actress. She was born in 7 June 1993. She starred in the films Death Bell 2 , Encounter and etc. She is very good at acting and she is one of the most beautiful actress in Korea. And she is a singer too. She is very good at singing and dancing.

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 13 January, 2021 - 10:02

I have many different favourite film stars such as Johnny Depp, Kevin Costner, Michael Douglass, Brad Pitt, Leonardo Dicaprio, Dwayne Douglas Johnson and so on.

leodansaulgarciasoto's picture
leodansaulgarciasoto 14 September, 2020 - 17:17

My favorite actor is Donnie Yen he is a martial art actor, and he is a most important influencer of the Asian culture, because he is a strong fighter with a powerful resistance, and Donnie Yen acted in the film "IP Man".

karol38's picture
karol38 13 August, 2020 - 12:17

My favourite actress is Karol Itzitery Piña Cisneros she acted in La Rosa de Guadelupe when she is six. She also starred in the serie Soy Luna.And she presents Pequeños Gigantes.

mario21uteg's picture
mario21uteg 15 May, 2020 - 03:11

I like his character in the Hunger Games, he is a very prepared and outstanding actress
she is also a very good actress

cristian23's picture
cristian23 8 May, 2020 - 01:43

Jennifer is a great actres the character I like the most about her is a blu (mystical) woman from x-men

110190072's picture
110190072 7 May, 2020 - 05:08

my favorite actor is adam sandler, he is very original and funny, jennifer is also a very good actress

alecz199's picture
alecz199 7 May, 2020 - 04:07

my favorite actress is Jennifer Lawrence for the talented character of hunger games
she also won the oscar award in 2010
she is very beautiful

lesliordaz's picture
lesliordaz 7 May, 2020 - 03:52

She is a pretty and very talented actress.
But she is not prettier than Angelina Jolie

Alondigagranaditas's picture
Alondigagranaditas 6 May, 2020 - 18:43

My favorite actor Is Brat Pit because he Is very handsome and his movies are quite Entertaining of them my favorite is troya

JenniferSalazar's picture
JenniferSalazar 6 May, 2020 - 07:34

Jennifer Lawrence Is one of my favorite actresses. She's a great actress. She's very beautiful.

MAYELA_AGUILAR's picture
MAYELA_AGUILAR 6 May, 2020 - 19:00

She is a beautiful and intelligent actress and she seems to me to be a very talented woman

Anapaolajopromero's picture
Anapaolajopromero 6 May, 2020 - 05:02

Jennifer Lawrence is my favorite actress for your participation in the movie hunger games and is so talented

Baphy's picture
Baphy 5 May, 2020 - 19:49

I like Jennifer Lawrence, she is beautiful and very talent. But I love Jonhy Depp because he is handsome and wonderful, I love all his movies and special Pirates of the Caribbean :D

uteg_11's picture
uteg_11 5 May, 2020 - 00:33

She is a very beautiful!! , inspiring Jennifer Lawrence woman who fights for her dreams.

Erika7171's picture
Erika7171 6 May, 2020 - 00:49

Jennifer Lawrence is a pretty woman, and she is good actress, i love her role as Katniss Everdeen <3