Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

What time of day do you like best?

Comments

ahgima099's picture
ahgima099 13 August, 2022 - 07:24

I like from 10pm to 12pm because this is my free time and I can relax and think about what I did the whole day. So I like it

rainyhappy's picture
rainyhappy 12 February, 2022 - 14:10

I like time of before going to bed because I can go online, watch movies and practice English. I feel relax and free on this time.

rainyhappy's picture
rainyhappy 4 February, 2022 - 16:47

I like the time of dinner because this time tell me that the day is finish and I can relax for myself. I can do anything that I want such as watch movie and eating foods and get some rest and go online.

zoeytruong's picture
zoeytruong 3 January, 2022 - 04:17

I like the time after having dinner. Because i can relax without alot on my mind and i can do everthing what i would to do for mysefl.

Badenglish's picture
Badenglish 19 November, 2021 - 16:04

I get up very early. Day is start 6 o'clock for me. I am stay dormitory to Ankara. I go to the Pursaklar science school. My school is fron 8 o'clock to 3 o'clock. I go to the dormitory arter school. I have dinner at 5 o'clock. I go to the etude at 7 o'clock . The etude is from 7 o'clock to 9 o'clock. I am do snack at 9.30
I am go to the bed at 11.30.

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 25 July, 2021 - 15:12

I like the afternoon, because I have no school then, I can play and meet my friends, and do what I want.

polarbear's picture
polarbear 24 June, 2021 - 16:10

i love the dawn. I usually go to bed early, so I wake up at 4 am and do whatever I want and I don't have anyone to bother or tell me what I have to do.

Ira1321's picture
Ira1321 13 June, 2021 - 11:29

The best part of my day is when my parents and I go a for a walk.Also I like evening because I can watch series or film.

Ira1321's picture
Ira1321 11 June, 2021 - 19:20

The best part of the day is when my perents and I go for a walk.Also I like evening when I can watch series and films

AnuBis's picture
AnuBis 20 May, 2021 - 23:58

I love at night because is where I can rest in my bed, playing video games, listening to music or making to video calls with my girlfriend.

hermione123's picture
hermione123 6 May, 2021 - 01:45

I love the night. Because I can sleep. Have you guys ever waken up at midnight, and realize that there are still so many hours left to go back to sleep? That's a pretty amazing feeling

GGO_Toxic's picture
GGO_Toxic 2 March, 2021 - 18:09

I like the evening when you don't have school the other day. Because I can stay up late and do crazy stuff.

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 7 January, 2021 - 06:30

I like early morning, because I can study in silent and watch nature wakes up. My brain works in the morning very well, so I can do bigger part of my studing in the first part of the day and have a rest in the evening.

rafaelyeshua's picture
rafaelyeshua 14 December, 2020 - 14:39

i like since 4 p.m until 7:30 p.m because in that time i go to play with my friends and in 7:30 or 8 p.m i dinner

nimdini's picture
nimdini 29 November, 2020 - 07:26

My best time of the day is 4.00a.m to 6.00a.m. Because in my country we believe that is the perfect time to study.

Iruska's picture
Iruska 29 October, 2020 - 20:22

I get up at 11 o'clock:) I don't like morning, but love night so much. What's your favourite part of day?

Xuka's picture
Xuka 14 August, 2020 - 19:32

I like the period time from 10 p.m to 12 p.m. After I finish all my homework, I can relax by reading books, listening to music. I usually go to bed at midnight.