Vocabulary exercises to help learn words to talk about meals and ways of cooking.

Do you sometimes cook for your friends or family? What type of food can you cook?

Comments

Turtle08's picture
Turtle08 31 August, 2022 - 13:53

Sometimes I help my parents cooking. I can cook fried eggs, scrambled eggs and gratin tomatoes, which are my favourite food.

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 1 September, 2021 - 20:51

I sometimes cook for my friends and my family, but only with my mother or with my best friend.
I can cook with my mother Spaghetti Bolognese and Pizza and I can bake cookies and biscuit with her.
I can cook with my best friend Spaghetti Bolognese too and I can bake small cakes or cookies with her.

hermione123's picture
hermione123 24 July, 2021 - 13:51

I can't cook well. I can't even make a perfect sunny side up without stepping backward few times trying to avoid the hot oil :(
I wish i can cook better

hermione123's picture
hermione123 24 July, 2021 - 13:58

You can cool real well. Breads and cakes look extremely hard to make. There are so many ingredients. I'm so jealous of your capability on baking. I wish i can do a lot better:)

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 5 January, 2021 - 07:51

I cook food a few times a day. There are many dishes I can cook. For my breakfast I usually cook some oat flakes, two boiled eggs. I eat it with some cheese. I add a table spoon of olive oil and some sesame to cooked oat flakes. Sometimes I eat some cottage cheese with dry fruits or a few sandwiches. For my luch I usually cook soup and a salad. I eat some meat or fish with a salad for my dinner.

Sherry4869's picture
Sherry4869 18 May, 2020 - 15:35

Yes, sometimes I cook for my family. I like to make snacks cake, cookies, puddings. Everyone loves my dishes. But sometimes it gets burns and my mum becomes angry.I don't want it. I like cooking when I can cook perfectly.

candyandthehorse's picture
candyandthehorse 13 April, 2020 - 10:37

i love cooking. I want to be a chef when I grow up. Yesterday, I made chocolate chip cookies with my mom

Rohan26's picture
Rohan26 26 July, 2019 - 02:01

i like cooking.i like to make healthy foods.i cook when my mother's health is bad and when i want to have some spicy food.i can make dal(lentil soup),rice,roti(indian bread),noodles,poha,vegetable's curry,paneer masala,mushroom masala,masala daliya,masala oats,idli,sambhar etc.