Gemma knows she has done something stupid. Luckily, Makayla is there to listen and offer advice.

What advice would you give to Gemma?

Comments

MarianaSanBi's picture
MarianaSanBi 2 November, 2020 - 18:44

If I were Gemma I will also be mad too, But you shouldn't share something private with anyone!. Big mistake there ;/

Olga_23's picture
Olga_23 3 November, 2020 - 16:41

Hi, my name is Olga. I want to have friend with you. I'm from Russia. Just want to talk to people that live in other counties. If you don't mind , lets be friends?

Niitro_peru's picture
Niitro_peru 21 October, 2020 - 03:49

Claim to clare about that embarrassing moment , and never do that again if she wants to be her friend

heinserberg's picture
heinserberg 28 August, 2020 - 21:21

i think Gemma needs to be careful when sending photos to people who are not really friends. she should talk with clare and tell her how she feels, gemma shouldn't trust clare anymore

zagrybast's picture
zagrybast 14 August, 2020 - 11:07

I think I’d ask Clare to get Justin delete this photo and never send a photo to person which you don’t trust.

Xuka's picture
Xuka 9 August, 2020 - 17:39

Next time, If Gemma wants to send her photos to her best friends, she should ask them not to send these photos to another. We should remember that sending one's private photos without their permission is very impolite.

Hary's picture
Hary 9 August, 2020 - 16:23

Honestly, I think Gemma shouldn't worried, and she don't must share again ambarassing photos with anyone.

She must to try to get good friends, friends who are always by her side when all go wrong.

Ru's picture
Ru 26 July, 2020 - 17:19

I think Gemma should tell Clara about her problem because they are best friends. she learnt a lesson and she stop sending embarrassing private photo to anyone

elena1807's picture
elena1807 7 July, 2020 - 15:05

I think Gemma it talk to the clare frankly . and i think gemma it should not sent don't embarrass her pictures

Mamou1's picture
Mamou1 1 July, 2020 - 09:42

I think Gemna must followed the Makayla advice. to be careful when she sharing private photos and the who she sending to. Also, speak to Clare is the better option.

nimdini's picture
nimdini 13 June, 2020 - 16:17

Gemma must be careful about sending her private photos to the others.I agree with Makayla because she gave the most perfect answer for Gemmma's question.

Bentivi's picture
Bentivi 22 June, 2020 - 18:43

Gemma must be careful with who she send her privite photos, Is sad think that one of your friends shere your picture with someone elso

Thapa01's picture
Thapa01 11 June, 2020 - 06:35

Gemma shouldn't send her private photos to anyone because you don't know what that person will do to your photos so i advice don't send any embarassing photos.

anna_v3r's picture
anna_v3r 4 June, 2020 - 09:44

I'd say to Gemma that it's not a big deal, it's just a funny photo, but I'd also say to her that if Claire did that to her she should stop trusting her.

jenn's picture
jenn 30 May, 2020 - 20:49

I´d say the same thing that makayla said to talk to Claire and be careful about share photos and don´t trust in everyone

mn1024's picture
mn1024 28 May, 2020 - 05:22

I can really empathize with both Makayla and Gemma.
I experienced same things, but my friends weren't interesting about or was interesting temporary but forget easily.
It's best not to worry.
Cheer up, Gemma!

Andrii's picture
Andrii 25 May, 2020 - 16:48

I'd give Gemma Makayla's advise that she should speak to Claire and say that she mustn't share privat photos.

Gabriele1926's picture
Gabriele1926 15 May, 2020 - 18:22

I would have said to Gemma of don't send her embarassing photo to anyone, and to talk with Justin about it.

NurLaili's picture
NurLaili 13 May, 2020 - 16:00

Gemma must be more careful with photos.Because I think she should be able to know privately speaking with Clare that ist is not allowed to share her private photos with anyone. In fact she must also talk with Justin and explain his mistakes.

AndiAnugrahSAr's picture
AndiAnugrahSAr 13 May, 2020 - 14:03

Never send your photos to other people if you don't want to appear embarrassed in public. And don't trust other people

Siti's picture
Siti 13 May, 2020 - 13:01

I think gemma shouldn't have sent her photo to anyone. And she should be more careful next time.