Sam's looking for some new trainers. Time for a visit to the shoe shop!

Can you describe the shoes you're wearing now?
What new words and phrases did you learn from this video?

Comments

Niitro_peru's picture
Niitro_peru 20 October, 2020 - 03:20

Now I'm not wearing my tennis because I'm on my bed hahaha but earlier I was wearing blue tennis , they are light nike brand , made in indonesia , they are comfortable

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20529x
Tina - Coordinator 29 September, 2020 - 09:02

Hi samianaznin,

In this sentence, 10 refers to the UK shoe size.

Tina (LearnEnglish Teens team)

Orangg's picture
Orangg 20 September, 2020 - 09:49

Actually, i wear a black shoes with a little white line and size is 29. In the school, i must to wearing the black shoes, cuz that i have many black shoes. And then, the new words i learnt from this video is "Trainers"

Xuka's picture
Xuka 8 August, 2020 - 07:39

I'm wearing Adidas blue sneakers. It's very comfortable but a little bit old. So I'm saving my money to buy the new ones. I love the latest Nike orange and grey sneakers. They're so cool!!! I hope to get them soon!

IANPAUL's picture
IANPAUL 1 July, 2020 - 17:43

Right now I'm not wearing shoes but simple flip flops.
But I usually wear yellow nike shoes

Thapa01's picture
Thapa01 23 June, 2020 - 09:57

Right now , i like my pink pink denim sneaker.
I learn new pharases in this video which are "Hi there" ; "How much are they" ; "Thanks a lot" ; "Just a moment" and "Bye now".

JasmineD03's picture
JasmineD03 26 May, 2020 - 19:16

Right now I'm not wearing shoes but simple flip flops. But I usually use sneakers from adidas or vans or black amphibians. With this video I learnt new phrases like: "Do you have them in a smaller/larger size?" or "I'll have a look for you".

beasam0109's picture
beasam0109 17 May, 2020 - 18:07

now I wear gray socks but usually my shoes are white, they are not heeled shoes but comfortable sneakers.
the expression I learned in this video is "they are a bit too big"

Sherry4869's picture
Sherry4869 8 May, 2020 - 16:06

My shoes are blue, and this is my favourite colour.I learnt a new word, the word<trainers>. I also learnt a phrase,"They're a bit too big".This was a great video. thanks a looot!!!!!!

BttChiara's picture
BttChiara 23 April, 2020 - 16:02

At the moment I'm wearing a pair of black and white trainers. They are really comfortable!

MatildePace's picture
MatildePace 23 April, 2020 - 13:44

Now I'm wearing white shoes, low and with white laces. They are of the Converse brand. In this video I learned “I’ll have a look for you” and “I like tham, but they’re a bit too big”.

gattifederica's picture
gattifederica 22 April, 2020 - 07:42

Now I’m not wearing shoes. I usually wear sneakers. The ones I wear the most are called Adidas Superstar and they are white with black stripes. From this video I learnt that the sentence “they are big too big” is used to say that something is enormous. I also learnt that in England the size of the shoes is different from ours.

Desy's picture
Desy 20 April, 2020 - 16:27

Now I am not wearing shoes because I am in quarantine and then I can't leave the house. From this video I learned the phrase "they're a bit too big"

bea_mara's picture
bea_mara 20 April, 2020 - 15:58

Now I’m not wearing shoes, but slippers. They’re blue and their size is 38 or 39 italian. I use them when I’m at home and they’re very comfortable.
From this video I learnt the phrase “I’ll have a look for you”.

Sai's picture
Sai 14 December, 2019 - 13:15

At the moment, I am not wearing my shoes because I am at home. But I usually wear black shoes when I am going to school. I like them because they are very soft and comfortable.

Ale77Can's picture
Ale77Can 14 July, 2019 - 03:11

At this moment, i don´t wearing shoes, but i have ones, the color are red with white lines.