Listen carefully to the conversation in a restaurant and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

What food and drink from this menu would you order?

Comments

Rocco16's picture
Rocco16 26 October, 2020 - 14:33

Would like to order an italian food, for the main dish I want the Thai chicken and rice, to have a water, and I don't want dessert
thanks.

adrianam's picture
adrianam 23 October, 2020 - 19:42

Hi, I would order one Burger, and for drink I want Mineral water and English Tea.
For Desserts I want Lemon cake and maybe an ice cream.

juanpa99's picture
juanpa99 23 October, 2020 - 16:28

I'd like a tomato salad for the starter, Chicken BBQ for the main course, and a chocolate brownie for dessert. I only have fuze tea for my meal.
THANKSSS

Fernanda's picture
Fernanda 23 October, 2020 - 14:59

I would like to order a chicken salad with a mineral water and an ice cream along with a chocolate cake and also a chicken sandwich please.

Arturo's picture
Arturo 23 October, 2020 - 02:10

I would order an orange juice and a hamburger, and then for dessert I would order a chocolate cake and with that I would feel satisfied

claudiagzz's picture
claudiagzz 23 October, 2020 - 01:02

what the boat restaurant would ask for:
Starters: Tomato Salad, Chicken salad
Snacks: Cheese Burger, Chocolate cake, Burger, Chicken Sandwich, Cheese Omelette
Main Courses: German sausage and chips, Italian cheese and tomato pizza, Vegetable Pasta, Roast chicken and potatoes
Desserts: Fruit salad and cream, Ice cream, Lemon Cake, Chocolate cake, cheese and biscuits
Drinks: Mineral Water, Fresh orange juice, English tea, Irish Cream coffe

Victor_gtz14's picture
Victor_gtz14 22 October, 2020 - 20:43

I would like to order a French onion soup for started, roast chicken and potatoes for main course, and finally to order a chocolate cake for dessert. I'd also like to order a cup of English tea to drink.

DiegoD's picture
DiegoD 22 October, 2020 - 19:55

I'd like start with cheese burger and cheese omelette and for desserts a chocolate cake I want drink a english tea

JoseO's picture
JoseO 22 October, 2020 - 19:51

To start, I would like to order a chicken salad, and in the snack I would like a hamburger and a mineral water

Vale_R's picture
Vale_R 22 October, 2020 - 19:50

Hi, for the starter I would like a Chicken salad, an Italian cheese & tomato pizza for the main course, to drink I would like a Mineral Water and no dessert. Thank you!!

JohanaD's picture
JohanaD 22 October, 2020 - 19:44

I will order Italian cheese and tomato pizza and for desserts fruit salad and cream with fresh orange juice or mineral water.

DiegoCastro's picture
DiegoCastro 22 October, 2020 - 19:41

Hi, i would like to order a Chicken Salad for starter, The italian cheese and tomato pizza for main courses and for drink i would like an English Tea. Thank you

MVillarreal's picture
MVillarreal 22 October, 2020 - 19:40

Hi, I'd like a cheeseburger and for a main course Vegetable pasta and to drink a fresh orange juice and.... to dessert a ice cream.

Fatima's picture
Fatima 22 October, 2020 - 19:40

I am going to order chicken salad for starters, for main courses I order Thai chicken and rice because sounds delicious or Roast chicken and potatoes, and for the drinks I want a
fresh orange juice :)

Flavio's picture
Flavio 22 October, 2020 - 19:40

The food I am going to order is roast chicken and potatoes and to drink I want fresh orange juice and chocolate cake for dessert.

LuisaM's picture
LuisaM 22 October, 2020 - 19:37

I would like to eat roast chicken with cheese and tomato sandwich. An fresh orange juice to drink. And for dessert i'd like ice cream

Aguilar_tecnologico's picture
Aguilar_tecnologico 22 October, 2020 - 17:01

Hello, I would like to order a chicken salad as a starter, as a snack a hamburger, as a main dish I would like to order an Italian cheese and tomato pizza and a pasta with vegetables, to drink I would like to order a fresh orange juice and a lemonade with Mineral water and finally as a dessert I would like to order a vanilla ice cream with a chocolate cake.

Israel's picture
Israel 22 October, 2020 - 16:54

I would like to order a tomato sasa, for my sister I would like to order a cheese burger, to drink I would like to order mineral water and for my sister an orange juice.

juanpa99's picture
juanpa99 22 October, 2020 - 16:46

I would like a tomato soup to start, for the main dish I want the Thai chicken and rice, to have a water, and I don't want dessert
thanks

LuisTonchez03's picture
LuisTonchez03 22 October, 2020 - 16:41

I would like tomato soup and chicken salad,snacks like cheese burger and drink orange juice with soft drinks,desserts ice cream and lemon cake

jennifer_Palafish's picture
jennifer_Palafish 22 October, 2020 - 16:40

I would like to order an italian food, like pasta with salmon or pizza, and a mineral lemonade, and for dessert I want an ice cream

01281855's picture
01281855 22 October, 2020 - 16:39

I would like to order a chicken salad with an English coffee and for main course an Italian cheese and tomato pizza, and for dessert a chocolate cake

Fuster's picture
Fuster 22 October, 2020 - 16:38

I’d like chicken salas for the starter, italian cheese and tomato pizza for the main courses , and to drink a fresh orange juice

A01286176's picture
A01286176 22 October, 2020 - 16:36

I'd like a pizza without pepperoni and ham and you can bring me some cutlery and for the final I'd order an apple pie and for the drink I like a lemonade

Daniel_Gzz's picture
Daniel_Gzz 22 October, 2020 - 16:36

Hi, I would like to order a Thai chicken and rice, please. And for drink a want a fresh orange juice please.

altair28's picture
altair28 20 October, 2020 - 01:26

Hi, i would like to order a french onion soup for started, Thai chicken and rice for main course, two softt drink and for my child a burger please.
Thanks

adrianam's picture
adrianam 22 October, 2020 - 19:48

I'm going to order French fries and a cheese burger, also tomato soup for the fries, and for dessert ice cream with fruit salad

naoescoto00251's picture
naoescoto00251 7 September, 2020 - 17:04

For a starter I would order a tomato soup, and for a snack I would order a burger and a fresh orange juice to drink.