Look at the blog and do the exercises to improve your writing skills.

Have you ever been to a theme park? Do you like them?

Comments

jake's picture
jake 21 June, 2022 - 10:59

i want to go to theme park too. but now I can't go to theme park because of COVID-19. I want COVID-19 to end soon. when COVID-19 ends,I will go there. I'm looking forward to the day when the virus disappears.

Tinntin's picture
Tinntin 1 June, 2022 - 10:36

This seem fun have u been to any park or something like that?
im going to one next week
and i was yesterday imma tell u ab it

me and my friend went to a park w ate food
and we meet some girls we ha so fun
than we took a bath and was playing hide and seek

Rekk_z's picture
Rekk_z 2 May, 2022 - 07:07

Have you ever been to a theme park? Do you like them?

I've ever been to a theme park but it's not quite big. It has lots of games and rides and the best thing I like is Rollercoaster. I enjoy all of there and I use to go with my friends.

shaheerali's picture
shaheerali 30 April, 2022 - 09:37

I also went to a theme park with my school friends. It was amazing and there was water
everywhere. It was dream world we went to artificial waves it was so epic, the waves were automatically coming towards us and pushing us back. Then we go many places dream world was enormous . then finally we went to the cafeteria the food was brilliant. then we go to ride a horse, they were super fast and we go to changing section and change our cloths. The buses had been arrived. we spent 8 hours, it was super cool and I wish I will go back to Dream World.

Francesca75's picture
Francesca75 13 February, 2022 - 05:58

hi am njoud and i will tell to you what happened on Friday .ok so i woke up and i made my bed and i sow the time then i ate my breeak fast. and then i put on my clothes and then i open snapchat after that i went to go to the movies and i get some pizza and popcorn . and later on i went to the play ground . Finally i went home i put on my jamas and opend my ipad and then i sow my soster and then i aet and then i slept in 1130 .

Rhylan's picture
Rhylan 9 April, 2022 - 18:00

Have you ever been to a theme park? Do you like them?
I never been to a theme park but I would like. I would like theme park because everything is there is funny. More important thing for theme park is that in there every person does not matter how years old will be enjoy and not chance to bored.

Francesca75's picture
Francesca75 13 February, 2022 - 05:57

i went to a water park and it was the best day ever i will talk about it so i wanted to go too a water slid it was so big i told my mom i want to ride this water slide my mom said no i said why she said because i was six i was like please please she said ok go tell the man i said yay think you mom i told the man hi i will ride the water slide he said how old are you i said six years old he said no your too small i said i will not be scared he said ok but if you did i will never let you play even if you be 20 i said ok i

Francesca75's picture
Francesca75 13 February, 2022 - 05:54

hi im tia and i love school i go to school and i see my friends afterthat we go to a trip to panorama and we went to the roler coster it was soo scary lol

natsu's picture
natsu 18 November, 2021 - 17:39

I have been to disneyland in Paris and portaventura in Tarragona. I didn't like them.The rides were boring.

Moony's picture
Moony 4 September, 2021 - 15:53

Yes, I have. I went to Six Flags Mexico three years ago.I have to wake up at 4am because the bus leaves at 5 to arrive at 7 or 8, when we go into the city we almost get lost but we fortunately find the way to the park. After a long walk around the park we went into Wonderwoman and it was really scary but too fun. We also get into a small version of superman,and we scream a lot. After we went to eat. Later we went into small but funny games. We actually just rent our lockers for one or two hours. We were always running. It was so embarrassing. However, we had a lot of fun I hope to go again.

JohnC103's picture
JohnC103 21 July, 2021 - 03:03

I've been to Dam Sen theme park in Viet Nam. At first, everything were look like for babies. I was so upset, so me and my cousins and my family moved to the Dam Sen Water park. It was so fun. When I slide down a water slide black hole with my uncle. I didn't know that was I screaming until my uncle asked me: Why don't you scream? I was be so surprised then I started to scream. It was so fun!!!

bellarguello's picture
bellarguello 7 July, 2021 - 11:37

I went the theme park last year before the pandemic with my family. It was the first time that we go to the Chinesse Theme Park Happy Valley. It was a different experience but we have a great time together and we enjoyed a lot.
There had many people in the line for the rides and we needed too much time for it.
The food was too different to the another parks that visited in USA. The food was more healthy and only we can find the local food like dumplings.
It was a amazing day and maybe returned to the Happy Valley this summer.

Andrii's picture
Andrii 8 June, 2021 - 20:18

I've been to theme parks twice. The first time was "The Legoland" in Germany, and the second was "The Disneyland" in France.

cedfil97's picture
cedfil97 15 June, 2021 - 09:04

you have'nt been on the original rides. Legoland in denmark and disneland in USA is the original theme parks

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 27 January, 2021 - 10:24

I've been to a theme park in China. It was amazing and I had a fun there! The weather was hot that day, but I had a cowboy hat on my head and a bottle of cold water in my backpack, so I was prepared perfectly. I came there with a few friends. I didn't really enjoy the Pirat ship, but anyway it was an interesting experience for me. The roller coaster was great! During a ride I felt like my brain is dancing jig in my scull. Haha) I can't wait to come there again with my parents, they said we can go there next summer holidays. Cool! I am going to take my girlfriend with me.

dldeleony25's picture
dldeleony25 23 January, 2021 - 19:50

I live in Panama. Here there aren´t that type of Park. The most similar are the fairs, this fairs are only 2 week and this have that type of games. And yes I like it!

sweet_creature2809's picture
sweet_creature2809 14 January, 2021 - 17:29

Before lockdown I used to go once a month to the city's theme park with my family and best friends,I love all the games except for one of terror .The theme park went bankrupt due to the pandemic and we don't known yet if they will reopen it, that news was awful but many of us already expected it.

Maivs's picture
Maivs 13 October, 2020 - 12:09

My classmates and I went to a cholocate factory yesterday in Shanghai, China. It was a 2-hour ride, so we all fell asleep on the bus.
In the factory, we made cholocate. First, we poured the coconut milk into a bowl. Becasue it is tasteless, so, we chose the flavour we like. For example, I like strawberry, so I pour strawberry milk into the bowl again. After that, we put the mixed milk into a special freezer, which can freeze the milk into cholocate in 1 second. Magic! Finally, we can use models to make different shapes of the chocolate. Luckily, we can eat the scrumps. Yummy!
However, on the way back, some of the students threw up on the bus! Guess what! They ate too much chocolate.
It was so much fun. I can't wait to go again!

DianParau's picture
DianParau 6 July, 2021 - 00:08

That's so cool it must have been very interesting, I sometimes go with my friends to places like that we have so much fun :)

Zeta02's picture
Zeta02 21 September, 2020 - 12:20

I was on the fantastic park. I went on the park with my friends from a camp. Before attractions everyone ate, but not me. Before the "romashka" my friend vomited. I said to him, what would he do not eat. All day was funny and sunny. At the end of day started rain, and everyone went to home.

Grizzbear17's picture
Grizzbear17 11 September, 2020 - 21:34

Yes, actually i went to the Disney Parks on Orlando, and the Universal Theme park too. I think that was one of the best travels ever! I love to see some different photos of this parks and that was just amazing. In thaht travel I traveled with my mom, dad, little brother, and two of my cousins. They were my team all the journey, I get into one roller coaster that was too high with my cousins. Really I like to go to this theme parks i enjoy that too much.

Mamou1's picture
Mamou1 10 August, 2020 - 10:27

In 2017 I went to Paris with my classmates. yeah you guess it's a scholar trip. when we were in Paris we went to Disneyland a theme park it's was just amazing to see all the ride. First we begun with space mountain a really sensational ride. it's was going too fast that I started to cry and I also felt dizzy. but it's was really fantastic our teacher doesn't want to come with us so we laugh and said they was scary. next we did Pirates of the Caribbean ride. this one was not too scary like space mountain but it's was amazing too we really laugh we were in a boat and its was amazing. After we went to eat and we also did others ride the extreme one I can't remember the name Sorry. but there is a huge queues in every ride so we spend more time to wait but it's was fantastic I really enjoy the day even if at the end went we arrived to the hotel I was sick .we buy barbapapa I don't no wow they call this in English so write it in french. I really love theme park.

LembiT's picture
LembiT 28 July, 2020 - 09:30

Last year I with my family and friends visited aquapark which is the biggest in my city. We had a lot of fun because there was very big swimming pool, 8 very high slides and.... restaurants. At first we were scared. My uncle was the first who tried slides(first slide where he went was the biggest slide in the aquapark). After that we had motivation and we decided to have a go. We had dinner in the one of the restaurants. It was pizza restaurant. We had a lot of fun and I enjoyed the trip.

Vero4hka's picture
Vero4hka 22 June, 2020 - 09:41

I was in the theme park 2 years ago in Spain, Port Aventura. There i rode on a large roller coaster. Honestly, it was scary and at the same time fun. Port Aventura is a very interesting and crazy park. It was unforgettable experience.

Eng_learner's picture
Eng_learner 21 June, 2020 - 09:06

To be honest, I've never been in a theme park but I'd like to. Still, I've been to my local parks. Of caurse, they aren't so exciting but I think it's important to find a benefit from everything, so I've done. Well, I enjoy extreme rides. In my park they are called as "Mars", "Hip-hop" and "Wild train". They are amazing and I always have fun going there)