Read the article about Tom and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

What can you cook?

Comments

ahgima099's picture
ahgima099 17 August, 2022 - 16:26

I can cook easy meals. I love enjoy cooking. Sometimes I have to cook breakfast for my family. It is so fun and I want to learn how to cook on and on.

Livian10's picture
Livian10 1 May, 2022 - 00:58

I love cooking, but I think I am not good at cooking. Recently, I learnt how to cook omelette.

JamieKirumato1795's picture
JamieKirumato1795 12 March, 2022 - 03:32

Yeah, I can do it and it's very fun.
Cooking's great and I love it. Every time I saw the TV show: "Master Chef", I feel hungry and want to cook. I can cook yogurt, cake, beefsteak, rice and some easy food like that
Hope I can become a chef, someday. Haha.

ExtremeBoka's picture
ExtremeBoka 2 March, 2022 - 03:19

I know how to cook eggs, omelette, rice, quesadillas, tacos, sandwiches, spaguetti, etc. I am interested in cooking and learn about mexican cuisin too :P .

Tato_Learner22's picture
Tato_Learner22 22 November, 2021 - 21:51

My mom taught me how to cook too. I can cook the easiest meals like egss, rice and soup, in Mexico there are several different dishes, I have a lot to learn yet.

Elsa's picture
Elsa 3 September, 2021 - 16:55

Sometimes I do cooking and all my family members like my recipe. I can make Burmese traditional food and can cook Burmese curry. And I can also make bread. I'm good at making bread shapes. I usually make rose bread and it's really easy to make. Sometimes I make shell bread and cornbread.

fanny's picture
fanny 27 July, 2021 - 19:00

Well, I can cook anything, because it´s too easy to make meals. Even though, I´m not really good to make cakes or brownies, cause previously I was cook that and it isn´t delicious, the cake and brownies dough did sticky.

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 20 July, 2021 - 14:44

I like baking more than cooking. I can cook spaghetti with sauce and pizza, I think. I am not a good cooker, I don’t cook often.

CarlaV's picture
CarlaV 18 January, 2021 - 14:51

I love cook. but i mainly cook cakes or desserts. I have cook cake,pies, brownies. I can also cook pizza,meatballs,breaded steak and other food

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 8 January, 2021 - 07:08

I can cook many different dishes. Pasta, fried and boiled eggs, any kind of salad, outmeal, any king of soup, sandwiches, puncakes, bread, pie, porrige and so on.

nimdini's picture
nimdini 15 December, 2020 - 14:38

I can cook rice, dhal, chick pea curry and pineapple black curry. (These are Sri Lankan traditional curries.)

Fer9TS13's picture
Fer9TS13 29 July, 2020 - 23:49

I know how to cook basic food, and sometimes I watch how they make meals so I have an idea of how it is done and then I do it,

truongkimngan's picture
truongkimngan 17 November, 2019 - 08:57

I think we should learn how to cook and help our parents. Cooking is fun, in the past I didn't know how to cook, even rice didn't cook. But one day my mother told me to went to the kitchen and watched her cooked , I was surprised, it was really easy to looked at but when it was really hard, I decided to learned my mother how to cooked and other ways to cooked on the internet and now, almost everything I cook is fine, just fine, there are dishes that are not very good and I hope in the future I will cook better to help my mother and my mother do not have to worry when I go out in addition to independent living.

phonguyen's picture
phonguyen 22 October, 2019 - 15:11

I think cooking is not too difficult and today . It's very important for teenagers . I cook but I will try in the futher.