Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

What kind of films do you like?

Topics:

Comments

Fadikly's picture
Fadikly 2 June, 2022 - 18:28

i like romantic comedy films and series. i finished stranger things 3 days ago. it was very great

Ivone734's picture
Ivone734 24 March, 2022 - 05:41

I love the comedy, romantic, cartoons movies and japanese animation... sometimes i like the horror movies but these make me feel fear

rainyhappy's picture
rainyhappy 14 March, 2022 - 17:13

I like cartoon film especially in Disney Movies. My best favorite cartoon is Frozen. It was really beautiful movie I have ever seen.

Dsas16's picture
Dsas16 10 January, 2022 - 19:17

i like every kind of films but I rather science fiction and those about natural disasters, they are so entertaining and I always learn something new.

laurel7's picture
laurel7 8 October, 2021 - 21:49

For exaple: Beauty and Beast, Rec 1, Howl´s Moving Castle, and Harry Potter
Because some are entertaming, some are great and some I like the story

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 29 July, 2021 - 19:24

I like
„Hanni&Nanni“ 1-3 + „Mehr als beste Freunde“. I live in Germany, so the films are German too.
„The sound of music“
„Feel the beat“
„Ballerina“
„Avatar - The last airbender“ It‘s Anime.
„Misfit“
I don‘t know, what kinds of films they are. Sorry.

Elsa's picture
Elsa 25 June, 2021 - 12:37

I love animations and I like World Disney movies. I don't have favorite movies I like all animations movies and I'm a big fan of World Disney.
What about you? Do you like World Disney movies?
Please, Tell me your favorite movies I'm friendly girl.

fanny's picture
fanny 28 July, 2021 - 17:51

I love animated films, also Disney movies. I love Moana, The Princess and the frog, and Sleeping Beauty. I think that the songs are catchy.

Elsa's picture
Elsa 12 August, 2021 - 07:23

Thank you for answer my question friend. I like Moana too. But I like Elsa more. I like Frozen. By the way, where are you from? I'm from Myanmar. My name is Thun. I'm 13 years old. Nice to meet you Fanny.

501dom's picture
501dom 9 April, 2021 - 23:07

I like comedy, romantic, horror and action films but i enjoy romantic films more. I usually watch romantic films and series from other countries (Turkey and Korea) on my computer. I still don't have a favorite film.

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 7 January, 2021 - 06:50

I don't really like horror movie, although I watched some of them when I was a kid. Now I prefer science fiction films. Sometimes I watch romantic comedy with my girlfriend.