Listen to the radio programme and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Which of these new inventions would you most like to try out?

Comments

Elpro202's picture
Elpro202 7 August, 2021 - 01:10

I prefer the water distiller because it's really useful when we don't have drinking water near us.

Lucas17's picture
Lucas17 16 April, 2021 - 09:43

If I had to choose an invention I would choose the wingsuit because it allows us to fly like a bird and it can also offer points of view we can not have land point and since I like the thrill activities I would like to do this one

Sudipto's picture
Sudipto 9 April, 2021 - 05:19

I will like full moon wing suit looks like a bat. I will be bat man (~ ̄▽ ̄)~. Well I liked it cause it looks cool I've always wanted to fly with a wing suit and it would be a great experience.

Sudipto logging out. (⌐■_■)

Roha's picture
Roha 6 April, 2021 - 17:10

i would like to try out the clouds indoor, because i love clouds a lot. Let me share something with you guys. Once I had a dream, in the dream i saw that I was playing with the clouds. So that's why I would like to try out the clouds indoor to reach that dream.

Thank you guys for reading my comment....

<Mumtahina>

abcd_ef's picture
abcd_ef 4 April, 2021 - 13:45

I would be really amazed to try out the wingsuits, which seems to be really fascinating. It would be a great experience for me to fly in the clouds using the wingsuits.

Ahnaf_Ahmad's picture
Ahnaf_Ahmad 4 April, 2021 - 06:56

I would like to try out the wingsuit because I always wanted to fly from a high area and people always desired to fly. That's why they made aero planes. The wingsuit is cheaper and when we fly in it it feels like bird in my opinion, So, I would love to try the wingsuit at least once.

A01280844's picture
A01280844 10 February, 2021 - 23:38

I would really like to try out the solar water distiller because of this invention really works like they say it could really change the world for the better.

Aguilar_tecnologico's picture
Aguilar_tecnologico 5 February, 2021 - 00:17

I choose the wingsuit, because I think that being able to fly would be one of the best adventures, I just imagine what it would be like to be able to fly like a bird and be able to see everything from another perspective or like an airplane, in short. It would be crazy, also seeing the sky is another reason.

a01286303's picture
a01286303 4 February, 2021 - 23:44

I would like to try on the gloves, because I would like to know and travel the world and be able to communicate with foreign people I would also like to try the swimsuit and parachute, I really like extreme things like sports

CarlosB's picture
CarlosB 4 February, 2021 - 23:42

I would like to use the submarine that James Cameron used, it will be amazing and I can learn more about the ocean.

a01284839's picture
a01284839 4 February, 2021 - 23:41

I would love to try the wingsuit because when I was little i wanted to fly and I would also like to use the gloves to be able to communicate with deaf people

a01198966_JB's picture
a01198966_JB 4 February, 2021 - 23:39

Of the whole inventions, I would choose the machine of the time. This because I think is the most useful of all, you can travel through the time, rescue your problems of the future, visiting people that its not with you or doing things you never imagine there. It is so exciting just to imagine the invention is real and not part of fiction, because lot of issues you could change it with the powerful machine, before I talked about.

a01177976's picture
a01177976 4 February, 2021 - 23:39

I would like to try the water distiller because I think that through the years the lack of water will be extremely on top of any problem, in the world we have 90% of water and the other % is land so we need that invention as soon as possible.

BrunodelaF's picture
BrunodelaF 4 February, 2021 - 23:38

I would try to do the digital running shoes because is more easy and is very useful to make workout and get fit.

A01280844's picture
A01280844 4 February, 2021 - 23:38

- From all of these inventions I think that the one that I would like to try out might be the wingsuit because maybe for a little bit I’ll be able to fly by myself, and feel what it´s to fly, feel elsewhere, free and carefree.

a01286106's picture
a01286106 4 February, 2021 - 23:37

The one that I would like to try the most would be the wingsuit since I have always liked the sky and being able to feel the air in my hair would be wonderful.

adrianam's picture
adrianam 4 February, 2021 - 23:36

I would like to try the one with the clouds because it would be cool to have nice clouds inside and witness that incredible experience :)
A01286281

a01285458's picture
a01285458 4 February, 2021 - 23:33

I would personally like to try the wingsuits, because they seem fun. I could have choose any other invention but I think that I just really don't need the others. They are cool and will probably help thousens of lifes, but I don't need them so I will choose the funny wingsuit.

A01286176's picture
A01286176 4 February, 2021 - 23:31

I would like to try de wingsuit but with all de security measures because try this could be dangerous

Arturo's picture
Arturo 4 February, 2021 - 23:30

The wingsuit because with that I can fly very high and be able to see all things from above, technology can help us evolve to be able to work faster talking about companies and I think this can help a lot.

a01285191's picture
a01285191 4 February, 2021 - 23:30

I would love to try out the to the indoor cloud-maker, my dream is to touch a cloud because that cloud are really soft and it'd feel amazing.

a01285665's picture
a01285665 4 February, 2021 - 23:30

I would really like to try the creating clouds indoors, I’m so curious about how would it look like.

Fatima's picture
Fatima 4 February, 2021 - 23:29

Hi, all of the inventions are really amazing, I want to try the wingsuits because sounds very funny and interesting but it's very scary too fly in the heaven but the gloves sounds great too and this invention would be of much help for made new friends :)

A01285604's picture
A01285604 4 February, 2021 - 23:28

I think I would choose the wingsuits, I always wanted to be able to fly, i think it would be such an incredible experience because it will make you feel free and alive.

A01286123's picture
A01286123 4 February, 2021 - 23:26

Maybe I would like to try the water distiller because I think that’s a very cool and also a very helpful invention if you get lost or maybe if you enjoy going camping or travelling, I would love to know how to use it in case some of this situations happens to me.

SantiagoDario's picture
SantiagoDario 4 February, 2021 - 23:24

The solar water distiller because is interesting and I think this could help the world too much

JohanaD's picture
JohanaD 4 February, 2021 - 23:21

I know these inventions do not exist, but I would like to try the time travel machine or Bio-fabric clothing because I think it will be amazing and strange at the same time, other than that it would be a new thing that I have never tried before.

A01284634's picture
A01284634 4 February, 2021 - 23:08

I would like to try the sign language translation gloves because I believe that it is something necessary to be able to communicate with the mute and that they do not feel excluded from the society in which we live

bigjordi's picture
bigjordi 4 February, 2021 - 21:44

The invention that I will like to try out is the wing suit, I would like to jump from an airplane to the ground using that invention, since it is getting cheaper it takes it easier for more people to try it.