Do the preparation exercise before you listen. Then, look at the map and listen to the directions while you do the other exercises.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

What do you do when you get lost in a town or city?

Topics:

Comments

Baldbanana's picture
Baldbanana 5 July, 2022 - 11:27

I think I'll use Google maps or ask someone for direction. I never had situations like this.

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 1 June, 2022 - 15:11

I'm never alone in a city or a town, where I don't know the ways. I'm always with friends or my parents.

ExtremeBoka's picture
ExtremeBoka 2 March, 2022 - 04:54

If I have data on my phone I use google maps but If I don't have enough data I have to ask for help and talk with people in the street.

trungtnd's picture
trungtnd 25 January, 2022 - 13:37

If I bring my phone, I will use google maps to find my way. If not, I'll ask the people who live there for directions.

Gayani's picture
Gayani 20 November, 2021 - 03:16

I don't think that asking the direction is a silly thing. nowadays all the people have iphones and computers so they can search the direction on the google map web site.

Gayani's picture
Gayani 20 November, 2021 - 02:56

One day a little girl came to our home and asked how to goto the supermarket. I thought that she is new to the city. I told her to'' walk straight and tern left. then go straight and you will see a roundabout. tern right and there is the supermarket near the burger shop
that you are looking for."she thanked me and she went from our house.five minutes later I heard a knock on our door there was the little girl who asked me how to go to the supermarket.she has brought me a kit kat.

Tato_Learner22's picture
Tato_Learner22 20 October, 2021 - 23:36

I've never got lost in a city, and I hope it never happens me. I always ask my parents how to get to place or I use GPS.

DanysGE's picture
DanysGE 16 April, 2021 - 06:00

What do you do when you get lost in a town or city?

When I get lost in a city I usually use Google maps or ask some people.

GGO_Toxic's picture
GGO_Toxic 4 March, 2021 - 18:12

I open google maps on my mobile phone and search directions and if i don't have my phone I ask people who don't seem suspicious.

Raymundo_ensfep's picture
Raymundo_ensfep 24 February, 2021 - 16:34

if im lost in the town regularly i´m use google maps, but if i dont have battery i´m quetion the persons and check the place. waiting dont lost me more jeje

Brianda_Ensfep's picture
Brianda_Ensfep 24 February, 2021 - 05:23

-When I get lost in a city, the first thing I do is take out my phone and go to the Google Maps application.
-When I get lost in a town, I ask people for help to continue on my way.

MoralesD_ensfep's picture
MoralesD_ensfep 24 February, 2021 - 00:10

When i get lost i use google maps app and get a taxi or ask my friend christian if he can take me for free

Amador_Ensfep's picture
Amador_Ensfep 20 February, 2021 - 20:46

When I get lost in a village or city what I do is to put google maps to guide me to my destination so I don't get lost.

altair28's picture
altair28 20 October, 2020 - 02:25

when i get lost, the first thing i do is take out my phone and go to de Google Maps app, and when i dont have my phone i ask to other people for directions

Luna's picture
Luna 22 August, 2020 - 14:18

l search for a map, l can aks people for directions or l can borrow for a mobile phone to call my parents

pln's picture
pln 19 August, 2020 - 14:57

if I am going to somewhere that I dunno, probably, I took my cellphone with me:) but if I can't find the place where I going to, I ask the people about there