Look at the email and do the exercises to improve your writing skills.

What sports do you do in your school?

Comments

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 5 June, 2022 - 09:52

I don't do any sports in school except in PE (Physical Education). There we play Basketball, Handball and sometimes Soccer.

editor_rachael's picture
editor_rachael 1 April, 2022 - 09:38

Hi mimin,

Thank you for your comment on LearnEnglish Teens. This website is specially for teenagers aged 13-17 years old but it sounds like you are older than that. You are welcome to keep on using LearnEnglish Teens but if you are over 17, please do NOT post any more comments as we must keep this strictly for teenagers to interact with each other.

Best wishes,

Rachael
LearnEnglish Teens team

sdvfbgdf's picture
sdvfbgdf 24 October, 2021 - 20:39

In my school I practice soccer two days a week and I chose this sport because I have liked it a lot for a long time

Snoopy2's picture
Snoopy2 22 October, 2021 - 06:13

Even though I'm not good at sports and I don't like to practice them, I've been to volleyball and soccer, even though I was the worst in the class.

FerNu's picture
FerNu 16 October, 2021 - 06:31

I love soccer and basquetball, but I do not practice right now, but because i don't go to the school by COVID 19, and i don't have much time. I'm so excited to play.

SergioLeurin04444's picture
SergioLeurin04444 14 October, 2021 - 22:33

In my school I do not practice sports, but I don't go to the school by COVID 19.
I love playing soccer but I can't now.

Arisay's picture
Arisay 7 October, 2021 - 01:20

In my school I do not practice sports, because of the pandemic face-to-face classes are impossible

ada26994's picture
ada26994 14 April, 2021 - 01:38

In my school I don´t play any sports, but I like playing basketball and volleyball, but I do not practice it because I don´t have time. I hate playing soccer because is bored to me

rain_ran_r's picture
rain_ran_r 22 April, 2020 - 22:10

To: My friend

Subject: This weekend

Hi friend

We're going to the park on Sunday afternoon. Dani and Ru are coming. Do you want to come with us? It's going to be sunny but cold.

Speak soon

R

rain_ran_r's picture
rain_ran_r 16 April, 2020 - 23:41

Dear friend

Thanks for your email. I do lots of sports at school in the US. I've been in softball team and basketball team.

There are many other sports in my school too. Swim team, volleyball team... I would like to hear some sports team information in your school.

Write soon

Your friend R

BJD12's picture
BJD12 2 April, 2020 - 21:41

in my school there is a lot of sports, the one that I like the most is football although I also enjoy playing basketball, I like football because I have practiced it since I was very young

Michelle's picture
Michelle 27 February, 2020 - 20:57

Dear Sam

Thank you for the gift you sent me. Your customs are very interesting and I find them excellent, I also like cemeteries for sightseeing or those guards who don’t move.

In our country customs are very cheerful and I find them amusing as well as interesting. unlike your country our customs are more of meals and dances.

I train on Tuesdays and Thursdays in a school. We traveled to different communities in my city. Do you practice football in your country?

Write soon

Lara
Lara

lancer's picture
lancer 12 November, 2019 - 15:08

I do lots of sports at our school.
Especially i love playing volleyball with our classmates.

Hi, Rob.

Thanks for your email.

You did lots of sports at your school in Australia.
I'd like play volleyball with you that you do a lot. I love volleyball.

We do a lot of sports at our school here.
We go skiing a month. Yesterday we had a great time in sky resort.
Can you go skiing in your country?

Also there are many after-school sports clubs here.
I go to volleyball club after school.

Write soon.
Lancer.

Shashi's picture
Shashi 6 November, 2019 - 12:25

I like sports is Cricket. I play netball in my school. But girl not practice to Cricket in my school. I love Cricket and Netball. Netball is very good sport.I usually play with badminton sister and friends play Badminton.I like and love sports.