Listen to the spelling of the colours and do the exercises. If you don't know the colours in English, do this vocabulary exercise first.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

What's your favourite colour? Why?

Comments

rafaelyeshua's picture
rafaelyeshua 15 December, 2020 - 15:18

my favorite colour is the red, it means anger and fury and the war, it's the colour of the blood, i like the human body, it's the colour of the best videogames character

hermione123's picture
hermione123 19 May, 2021 - 07:28

blood red... hmmm.... that maybe means you're a true gryffindor, weasley!
sorry, my brain keeps thinking about harry potter :)

Luna's picture
Luna 21 August, 2020 - 10:00

My favorite colors are black, white, grey, dark blue, blue, white blue
l like them because they beatiful

Xuka's picture
Xuka 16 August, 2020 - 21:38

I am crazy about the color orange. It evokes strong emotion, radiates warmth, and energy. My belongings have a lot of orange stuff from clothes, shoes, hats, school supplies, phone cases ... and so on. My dad promised me that he would buy me an orange Vespa motorbike if I could get into an economics university. I will try my best!

Sherry4869's picture
Sherry4869 14 May, 2020 - 15:13

My favourite colour is sky blue, pink, blue, red colour.Because
Sky Blue is the colour of sky.
Pink is the colour of my favourite flower.
Blue is the colour of the sea.
Red is the colour of the rose. It is the symbol of beauty , purity, affection and love.

DIGIOTANIMES's picture
-1x
DIGIOTANIMES 5 May, 2020 - 18:19

my favorite color is the one to give by mixing the color yellow and orange because I discovered it by chance and I found it very nice

empty's picture
empty 16 July, 2019 - 09:33

What's your favorite colour? Why?
My favorite colours are black and red . By the way , the computer that I'm using right now is black and red and I love it ! ♥♥
^

Thu's picture
-1x
Thu 22 June, 2019 - 11:39

I like any colour, which beautiful. Like the rainbow colour, the galaxy colour, the colour of the cherry,... Why? Because it makes me feel comfortable, maybe because it has harmonic. Oh, and I hate blue because I have a friend like blue, and he is so so so dark, he was disgusting, filthy, indifferent, ungainly, grumpy, ridiculous, ignorant, his consciousness was narrow. Just he, not you. : )