Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Do you like school? Why or why not?

Topics:

Comments

Tami1210's picture
Tami1210 10 August, 2022 - 05:17

Yes, I really like going to school because I really enjoy being with my friends and learning new things.

Fadikly's picture
Fadikly 2 June, 2022 - 18:19

in my opinion i like go to school because i’m really hang out my friends so much. its very good

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 23 July, 2021 - 16:17

I sometimes like school. It is often boring. But yesterday we watched two films, and that was great! Today we had an picnic near our school on a playground. We had no school. My teachers are funny and kind but some teachers are not friendly and they are boring. I don‘t like school, because I don‘t like learning. But I think, school is good too, because I can meet my friends and we learn something new and interesting.

hermione123's picture
hermione123 15 July, 2021 - 08:44

i don't think i really like it, but i don't hate it either. i'm just staying neutral, i guess. some things are good others are just okay.

Elsa's picture
Elsa 24 June, 2021 - 14:19

I love my school because where I have a lot of friends and I love them. We had a great time in school. Now we can't go to school because military occupied our schools and no more safe for us. I pray everyday to end this nightmare very soon.

Elsa's picture
Elsa 5 August, 2022 - 08:39

No, it's ok. I live in Myanmar, which is a country in Southeast Asia. I suppose you might know about it through the news. However, the situation in my country is much worse than in the news. Anyway, thank you for your reply. I'm glad to know that someone wants to know about my country.

polarbear's picture
polarbear 8 June, 2021 - 16:36

i like the school.
i miss the school 'cause in my country, we're still in quarantine, thats make me feel sad

GGO_Toxic's picture
GGO_Toxic 1 March, 2021 - 19:06

I like school a lot because it's fun and our teachers are good and teach in a good way. School is also important because it can decide my future.

nimdini's picture
nimdini 28 November, 2020 - 08:58

I have a big beautiful school with lovely teachers and funny friends. That's why I really like my school a lot.

Xuka's picture
Xuka 14 August, 2020 - 18:59

Yes. I like the school. I can study a lot of subjects and skills, join clubs, make friends, chat with each other, play sport at school.

Gimhana's picture
Gimhana 13 July, 2020 - 15:15

I think schools are best and I can talk with a lot of friends and spend my time happily at my school.

Bin6688's picture
Bin6688 5 June, 2020 - 13:04

I like to go to school because I want to meet my friends, At school we can chat, play sports etc...…...

MissOrchestra700's picture
MissOrchestra700 3 June, 2020 - 16:25

I like to go to school very much. I prefer to go to school than stay at home. Schools are best.