Look at the blog and do the exercises to improve your writing skills.

Have you ever been to a theme park? Do you like them?

Comments

Moony's picture
Moony 4 September, 2021 - 15:53

Yes, I have. I went to Six Flags Mexico three years ago.I have to wake up at 4am because the bus leaves at 5 to arrive at 7 or 8, when we go into the city we almost get lost but we fortunately find the way to the park. After a long walk around the park we went into Wonderwoman and it was really scary but too fun. We also get into a small version of superman,and we scream a lot. After we went to eat. Later we went into small but funny games. We actually just rent our lockers for one or two hours. We were always running. It was so embarrassing. However, we had a lot of fun I hope to go again.

JohnC103's picture
JohnC103 21 July, 2021 - 03:03

I've been to Dam Sen theme park in Viet Nam. At first, everything were look like for babies. I was so upset, so me and my cousins and my family moved to the Dam Sen Water park. It was so fun. When I slide down a water slide black hole with my uncle. I didn't know that was I screaming until my uncle asked me: Why don't you scream? I was be so surprised then I started to scream. It was so fun!!!

bellarguello's picture
bellarguello 7 July, 2021 - 11:37

I went the theme park last year before the pandemic with my family. It was the first time that we go to the Chinesse Theme Park Happy Valley. It was a different experience but we have a great time together and we enjoyed a lot.
There had many people in the line for the rides and we needed too much time for it.
The food was too different to the another parks that visited in USA. The food was more healthy and only we can find the local food like dumplings.
It was a amazing day and maybe returned to the Happy Valley this summer.

Andrii's picture
Andrii 8 June, 2021 - 20:18

I've been to theme parks twice. The first time was "The Legoland" in Germany, and the second was "The Disneyland" in France.

cedfil97's picture
cedfil97 15 June, 2021 - 09:04

you have'nt been on the original rides. Legoland in denmark and disneland in USA is the original theme parks

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 27 January, 2021 - 10:24

I've been to a theme park in China. It was amazing and I had a fun there! The weather was hot that day, but I had a cowboy hat on my head and a bottle of cold water in my backpack, so I was prepared perfectly. I came there with a few friends. I didn't really enjoy the Pirat ship, but anyway it was an interesting experience for me. The roller coaster was great! During a ride I felt like my brain is dancing jig in my scull. Haha) I can't wait to come there again with my parents, they said we can go there next summer holidays. Cool! I am going to take my girlfriend with me.

dldeleony25's picture
dldeleony25 23 January, 2021 - 19:50

I live in Panama. Here there aren´t that type of Park. The most similar are the fairs, this fairs are only 2 week and this have that type of games. And yes I like it!

sweet_creature2809's picture
sweet_creature2809 14 January, 2021 - 17:29

Before lockdown I used to go once a month to the city's theme park with my family and best friends,I love all the games except for one of terror .The theme park went bankrupt due to the pandemic and we don't known yet if they will reopen it, that news was awful but many of us already expected it.

Maivs's picture
Maivs 13 October, 2020 - 12:09

My classmates and I went to a cholocate factory yesterday in Shanghai, China. It was a 2-hour ride, so we all fell asleep on the bus.
In the factory, we made cholocate. First, we poured the coconut milk into a bowl. Becasue it is tasteless, so, we chose the flavour we like. For example, I like strawberry, so I pour strawberry milk into the bowl again. After that, we put the mixed milk into a special freezer, which can freeze the milk into cholocate in 1 second. Magic! Finally, we can use models to make different shapes of the chocolate. Luckily, we can eat the scrumps. Yummy!
However, on the way back, some of the students threw up on the bus! Guess what! They ate too much chocolate.
It was so much fun. I can't wait to go again!

DianParau's picture
DianParau 6 July, 2021 - 00:08

That's so cool it must have been very interesting, I sometimes go with my friends to places like that we have so much fun :)

Zeta02's picture
Zeta02 21 September, 2020 - 12:20

I was on the fantastic park. I went on the park with my friends from a camp. Before attractions everyone ate, but not me. Before the "romashka" my friend vomited. I said to him, what would he do not eat. All day was funny and sunny. At the end of day started rain, and everyone went to home.

Grizzbear17's picture
Grizzbear17 11 September, 2020 - 21:34

Yes, actually i went to the Disney Parks on Orlando, and the Universal Theme park too. I think that was one of the best travels ever! I love to see some different photos of this parks and that was just amazing. In thaht travel I traveled with my mom, dad, little brother, and two of my cousins. They were my team all the journey, I get into one roller coaster that was too high with my cousins. Really I like to go to this theme parks i enjoy that too much.

Mamou1's picture
Mamou1 10 August, 2020 - 10:27

In 2017 I went to Paris with my classmates. yeah you guess it's a scholar trip. when we were in Paris we went to Disneyland a theme park it's was just amazing to see all the ride. First we begun with space mountain a really sensational ride. it's was going too fast that I started to cry and I also felt dizzy. but it's was really fantastic our teacher doesn't want to come with us so we laugh and said they was scary. next we did Pirates of the Caribbean ride. this one was not too scary like space mountain but it's was amazing too we really laugh we were in a boat and its was amazing. After we went to eat and we also did others ride the extreme one I can't remember the name Sorry. but there is a huge queues in every ride so we spend more time to wait but it's was fantastic I really enjoy the day even if at the end went we arrived to the hotel I was sick .we buy barbapapa I don't no wow they call this in English so write it in french. I really love theme park.

LembiT's picture
LembiT 28 July, 2020 - 09:30

Last year I with my family and friends visited aquapark which is the biggest in my city. We had a lot of fun because there was very big swimming pool, 8 very high slides and.... restaurants. At first we were scared. My uncle was the first who tried slides(first slide where he went was the biggest slide in the aquapark). After that we had motivation and we decided to have a go. We had dinner in the one of the restaurants. It was pizza restaurant. We had a lot of fun and I enjoyed the trip.

Vero4hka's picture
Vero4hka 22 June, 2020 - 09:41

I was in the theme park 2 years ago in Spain, Port Aventura. There i rode on a large roller coaster. Honestly, it was scary and at the same time fun. Port Aventura is a very interesting and crazy park. It was unforgettable experience.

Eng_learner's picture
Eng_learner 21 June, 2020 - 09:06

To be honest, I've never been in a theme park but I'd like to. Still, I've been to my local parks. Of caurse, they aren't so exciting but I think it's important to find a benefit from everything, so I've done. Well, I enjoy extreme rides. In my park they are called as "Mars", "Hip-hop" and "Wild train". They are amazing and I always have fun going there)

BorgesJS's picture
BorgesJS 18 June, 2020 - 15:17

Yes, I have been to a theme park with my parents and sisters. My dad and I went on a crazy ride and he got sick for a whole week! Poor dad. I enjoyed it though and cannot wait to go again!

Giovannichoi's picture
Giovannichoi 11 June, 2020 - 06:23

Certainly, I'd been to the amusement park lots of times. I loved rides so much that I would get the annual memberships for three years! But now, I prefer to rest in my home, reading books or watch movies or take a nap. Actually, I still love thrilling rides such as X-coaster, Gyro Drop, and Flume Ride. But I love only thrilling rides, nor the scary things. I can't stand the ghost's house or zombie safary. I've heard that there is the zombies in Lotte World during the Hallowin seasons, but if I would rode that, I would freak out with screaming, "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zom... Zom... Zombies!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!". (LOL)However, I don't like riding anything but Gyro Drop which I couldn't ride because of the age and the height limit. I'd rode the other Gyro Drop twice in my life, and I'd liked it! So, the conclusion is this: I don't want to go to the amusement park, except with my GF! (Actually, I prefer museums, galleries, and at least zoos than amusement park.) And the most-funny thing is this: My bucket list No. 37 is 'go to the Disneyland with my GF. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

LochNess's picture
LochNess 2 June, 2020 - 06:37

I went a theme park last year. I went to dufan with my friends. I thought I couldn't go with my friends because I thought they didn't want to go. We were verry happy. We went by car. It took 1 hour. After arrived, we bought the tickets. We played a lot of games in dufan. We took a lot of photos. At 12pm we searched for food in a food court. We ate burgers. After lunch, we played again until 8am. And we watched the fireworks. And we went back home.

LochNess's picture
LochNess 29 May, 2020 - 05:04

In the last school holiday we went to Hong Kong in the last year. I was very surprised that my family decided to go to Hong Kong. I was very excited and couldn't wait to go to Hong Kong. We went to the Disney Land in Hong Kong. I felt very happy because that was the first time I went to Disney Land. My little sister was the most excited to go to Disney Land because her dream was to go to Disney Land. We took a lot of photo there and played a lot of games until 6 pm and then we went back to the hotel.

LochNess's picture
LochNess 28 May, 2020 - 09:04

when I was 13, me and my family went to Disneyland Hongkong. It was the coolest place I have ever been. This place can be reached by LRT it's like train but it's operated over the road. By the way don't forget to take the Disneyland train because it's the only train that goes to Disneyland. After that we had to queue for 15-30 minutes because it was crowded. Then we went straight to the lobby and we were stunned for a while because the place was enormous and amazing. We spent there for more than 6 hours.

santoso1234567's picture
santoso1234567 28 May, 2020 - 07:27

My trip to the theme park
I went to the theme park when I was ten. I mostly forgot about the experiences I had in the theme park but I remember that it was in Malaysia. I got on most of the rides because I was old enough to go to all the rides. I went to the theme park with my cousins and we had some fun together. I think that some of the rides were boring because we also had to give some time to my little cousin to get on the girly rides and some of the rides were amazing. For example, the roller coaster was super fun because there were some parts where we went up and down so many times and I almost threw up but luckily I didn't. I hope I can go to another theme park with my cousins again in the future.

Varundely's picture
Varundely 23 May, 2020 - 12:37

My trip to the theme park
I often visited the theme park in our little town.I barely remember everything, cause I was too young, but the most colourful memories I still try to keep in mind.
First time I visited the theme park with my father.I remember it was summer, and I was wearing my favourite pink cap.The theme park was super small,so we didn't have too many choices.The most popular attraction was the ride(I'm gonna say it was more for kids). And of course,my dad suggested to go on it, ''lucky'' me.We bought tickets(I still tried to calm down ),and went inside,the boring man with the stone face was saying the rules, which you have to obey.The first minutes of the ride were terrible, I was scared even to cough , the thoughts of falling down didn't leave me for a long time.When I finally relax, the strong wind took off my FAVOURITE PINK CAP, which fell at the bottom of the ride.Luckily the same boring man brought it back.
Another time I went to the theme park with my friends.They were much older than me,but it didn't bother me at all.Our town got the new attraction, which was real creepy and crazy, all my friends were dreaming to visit it, but my dream was 100% a bouncy house.The problem was , that I couldn't visit it alone, so I had to wait for my friends.It was funny to watch them shouting and screaming, until one of them threw out, it was disgusting!When I finally went to the bouncy castle, I don't know how scratched my elbow, as I was a stupid kid, I went to the pic of the castle and started shouting and crying, until my friends helped me go down.

rain_ran_r's picture
rain_ran_r 28 April, 2020 - 01:27

The Florida trip

Last month, my parents and I went to the Florida, we had a lot of fun there. Our plane tickets were in afternoon, so when we arrived Florida, it was all dark.

The driveway was a little bit different than the place I live, there is more lanes and there were plants between two ways. Because it was dark outside, we could not see road well, my father drived to the wrong side of the road, after realizing we went to the wrong side, we fixed it quickly. Luckly there were not many cars on the road, but it was still dangerous.

The next day, we went to the famous attraction near the sea, it was not far from the hotel we live, but when we nearly arrive the destination, we found out there were too many people and the parking lot were all full! So my parents decided one of them will took me to take pictures, and another one will go and find a place to park. The place wasn't like what I saw on the picture, there were full of people and sea grass on the sand beach, people were crowded, all of them were taking pictures and want to get near to the famous attraction.

But there were still beautiful places I like, we did diving on the surface of Keywest, there were large amount of coral reef under water. We wore our life vest, goggles, breathing tubes, and flippers got from ship, captain explained the safety instruction to all of people on the boat. After everything was prepared, he allowed us go and dive in the water. When I got life vest provided from ship, I worried whether it can help me in the sea, because it looked so weak. Actually, it worked well in the sea, and I saw many kinds of little fish and even dolphins near us!

The trip made me tired, but I had a fantastic time during the trip!