Look at the train ticket and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do you often travel by train?

Topics:

Comments

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 4 July, 2021 - 14:40

I almost travel by car or plane. I like train too, but to travel by train is more difficult.

Elsa's picture
Elsa 1 July, 2021 - 09:23

Yes, I mostly travel by train. I like train. I think trains are safe. I travel by car or by bus too but I like train more. I've never travel by plane. Actually we planned to go Thailand this year. But our plan is fail because of Covid-19 and military coup. I hate them.

truongkimngan's picture
truongkimngan 22 November, 2019 - 15:55

When I was little, I often taken the train to visit my grandparents. My mother would then take me to the train station to buy a ticket. There were many trains and there were train cars that I could not count all. The train ticket price list is very diverse, with prices for adults, children, the elderly, people with disabilities ... At that time, the train was very good, but now there are many vehicles to easily move from this place to other place.

Tossa's picture
Tossa 3 February, 2019 - 20:55

I live in a city where there are not trains, but two years ago I visited to my sister in Germany, it is a good experience and I wanted to go to Berlin, so it was my first time by train.

Youjiro's picture
Youjiro 2 February, 2019 - 14:08

I often use train.I use sub way to go to anywhere.train is most common transportation in my country.disadvantage of using train is there are full of people.I can't sit down on the chair. But some priority seat is empty.It is for old.

khanhlinh92004's picture
khanhlinh92004 29 July, 2018 - 10:40

My last train was in 2008 when I traveled to Hanoi with my father. Everything seemed strange to me. I had been very excited. And then, I slept all the trip. There is one thing I remember is that I had cried a lot and my father give me a chocobin ( a box of animal chocolate cookies ). I ate it and stopped crying. It had become my unforgettable memory. I like traveling by train a lot.