Listen to the speakers and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Do you have any celebrations planned? What are you celebrating? What are you going to do?

Topics:

Comments

Valeria_'s picture
Valeria_ 30 October, 2021 - 02:58

Yes, as it is almost November because the day of the dead but it will only be food and prepare the offering, it will also soon be my brother's birthday and mine there are only three days apart but they will still be different, we will eat different foods and not It will be a big party since I don't like it very much

Carmamo's picture
Carmamo 26 October, 2021 - 11:12

We are celebrating Halloween party on Sunday, it is a typical American party in wich people are suposed to wear scarry costumes.
We are going to go to a party at Juanito´s house, because his parentr are away for the weekend. Mery is going to wear a pirate costume with a scar in the
eyebrow, María is going to weare a witch costume with a big black hat and a broom, Mónica is going to wear a vampire costume with long fangs and a black cap.
Carmen is going to weare a ghost costume with a white sheet.
In the party there is goig to be typical Halloween candies, like dentures, eyes, and biscuits.
The music will be typical Halloween songs, such as Thriller and ghost buster.

Raijo's picture
Raijo 25 October, 2021 - 23:26

For Halloween we are celebrating a spooky night, where we will having a costum contest. After the winner is chosen there will be a terror movie night.

Macarena123's picture
Macarena123 25 October, 2021 - 16:46

We're celebrating Halloween. And we are going to do our make up, put on our costumes, hace dinner, maybe pizza and then we are going to go to a party: after that we are going to have a pijama party and watch a film.

mariposafeliz's picture
mariposafeliz 27 October, 2021 - 16:22

Hi everyone! Our next celebration is a Halloween party. On saturday night we are going to dress up with some Halloween costumes and we are hanging out with our friends at a disco in Madrid, because it make a theme party.

Fancygirls's picture
Fancygirls 25 October, 2021 - 09:05

Hi! This long weekend I’m celebrating Halloween in Santander with my best friend and her friends. We are going to visit the sea and the center of Santander because we have never been there before. Also, we are have a party with a Halloween theme so we are going to wear special costumes.

gemix's picture
gemix 25 October, 2021 - 16:49

I'm celebrating a Halloween costume party in my town and a Halloween's appetizer. First at 1 pm we are going out in Cercedilla where we have the appetizer and we have a drink . Later we are going to our premises to dress our costumes of Coco's film. Then we return to the bar for the costume party.

A01286794's picture
A01286794 11 October, 2021 - 23:23

This fall my friends and I plan to have a small pandemic protocol meeting to celebrate the holiday of Halloween.

Eliansantos54's picture
Eliansantos54 9 October, 2021 - 05:25

Hi, I'm Emilio and I've planned a hallowen celebration, I'm going to invite the whole tec and It's gonna be necesary wear a great costume.

A01286879's picture
A01286879 8 October, 2021 - 03:33

This year maybe I will celebrate Christmas with all my family who lives in Mexico and we are going to eat a mix of Mexican and Colombian food and we spend time together. The most probably is that on New Year we’re also do something like that.

a012869588's picture
a012869588 8 October, 2021 - 00:40

My aunt’s party is on Friday and I'm going to be in charge of making the list of the people that are going to assist. Since the pandemic problem happened, there's going to be only 50 people and it will be from 5:00pm to 12:00am.

aniloraca01286731's picture
aniloraca01286731 7 October, 2021 - 20:49

Yess, this Saturday is my brother’s birthday, so my family is going to celebrate it having a meal with him, but something funny is that one of my friends also is his birthday, so in the morning I’m going to celebrate with my brother and in the night with my friend.

01286896's picture
01286896 7 October, 2021 - 20:39

Hello, I'm doing a big celebration for this Halloween, everybody will come dressed as many things, it will be nice to see you there. The date is the same as Halloween and it´s in Juanito´s House

Eliansantos54's picture
Eliansantos54 7 October, 2021 - 20:29

Yeah, I'm planning my birthday party is in 2 months and I'm gonna invite around a hundred persons. I wanna a big party like project x.

A01286499's picture
A01286499 7 October, 2021 - 20:14

Yes, my birthday and im going to celebrate with my friends and my familiy, Im gonna do a big party and all will be happy

a01286609_'s picture
a01286609_ 7 October, 2021 - 01:03

I have some birthday celebrations, this October 27th one of my best friends birthday so I am planning to go and see her and give her a present. And maybe I'm also celebrating halloween with some friends or with my family.

Mariferch12's picture
Mariferch12 7 October, 2021 - 00:45

I am going to celebrate my aunt's birthday on October 9, so my family is going to organize a costume party with all my cousins, my mom and I will take care of the cake and decoration. Also, my aunt is a big fan of Halloween so at night we go to see horror movies.
– Dany

A01286877's picture
A01286877 6 October, 2021 - 23:19

It I had to celebrate a birthday, what I would do is to go to a restaurant and order my favorite food and order a chocolate cake with some decorations of my favorite character and next is to invite some friends and also go bowling.

00573584's picture
00573584 6 October, 2021 - 21:13

Yeah, I have to celebrate christmas with my family, they want to eat pavo relleno. May be we will go to some restaurant or only we are going to the store to bought some drinks and ingredients for made our own food.

A01178822's picture
A01178822 6 October, 2021 - 20:38

This time I'm not celebrating anything special, but I'm going to celebrate a tradition soon. On the day of the dead together with my whole family, we are going to eat pan de muerto, tamales and many other things. There will also be an altar of the dead for all our relatives.

A01286477diegozapata's picture
A01286477diegozapata 6 October, 2021 - 20:37

In my country there are many celebrations for example : halloween , christmas , dia de muertos and my family´s birthdays .

Vale_R's picture
Vale_R 6 October, 2021 - 20:37

I am going to celebrate Halloween because it is my favorite celebration, and what I usually do is go trick-or-treating with my friends and wear a costume, this year my best friend and I are going to get a costume in which we pair up. We're both going to dress up as the Harry Potter character, that's what people usually do on Halloween.

A01286879's picture
A01286879 6 October, 2021 - 20:37

Yes!! this month i am going to celebrate hallowen with my friends and my brothers. We wil use costumes , me and my friends are going to be zombies. We will do activities like trick or treating , watch scary movies and eat a lot of candys.

A01199127's picture
A01199127 6 October, 2021 - 20:36

In the month of October we have several celebrations such as the discovery of America and it is also the birthday of my middle brother who is 9 years old I think we will go to eat or something similar that my brother likes

A01286746_AME's picture
A01286746_AME 6 October, 2021 - 20:32

Yes, my birthday will be on October 19 and my parents and I have been planning a small party with my relatives who live in other cities and my friends, there will be cake, food, dancing, etc. it will be incredible and unforgettable.

Mariferch12's picture
Mariferch12 6 October, 2021 - 20:31

In oct. i am gonna celebrate halloween and i am so exciting because i like a lot the candys and in that celebration i eat a lot of candys , not a ot a lot but yes. I think i am not gonna do anything in that day , but eat candys yes :)

paolasalas's picture
paolasalas 6 October, 2021 - 20:31

I celebrate the New Year because I have always celebrated it with all my family, this time we will celebrate the New Year in Merida with all my paternal family where we will go to beaches and towns, when it is just New Year we will be in a hotel where we will count the seconds New Year's Eve with champagne.