Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

What kind of films do you like?

Topics:

Comments

laurel7's picture
laurel7 8 October, 2021 - 21:49

For exaple: Beauty and Beast, Rec 1, Howl´s Moving Castle, and Harry Potter
Because some are entertaming, some are great and some I like the story

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 29 July, 2021 - 19:24

I like
„Hanni&Nanni“ 1-3 + „Mehr als beste Freunde“. I live in Germany, so the films are German too.
„The sound of music“
„Feel the beat“
„Ballerina“
„Avatar - The last airbender“ It‘s Anime.
„Misfit“
I don‘t know, what kinds of films they are. Sorry.

Elsa's picture
Elsa 25 June, 2021 - 12:37

I love animations and I like World Disney movies. I don't have favorite movies I like all animations movies and I'm a big fan of World Disney.
What about you? Do you like World Disney movies?
Please, Tell me your favorite movies I'm friendly girl.

fanny's picture
fanny 28 July, 2021 - 17:51

I love animated films, also Disney movies. I love Moana, The Princess and the frog, and Sleeping Beauty. I think that the songs are catchy.

Elsa's picture
Elsa 12 August, 2021 - 07:23

Thank you for answer my question friend. I like Moana too. But I like Elsa more. I like Frozen. By the way, where are you from? I'm from Myanmar. My name is Thun. I'm 13 years old. Nice to meet you Fanny.

501dom's picture
501dom 9 April, 2021 - 23:07

I like comedy, romantic, horror and action films but i enjoy romantic films more. I usually watch romantic films and series from other countries (Turkey and Korea) on my computer. I still don't have a favorite film.

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 7 January, 2021 - 06:50

I don't really like horror movie, although I watched some of them when I was a kid. Now I prefer science fiction films. Sometimes I watch romantic comedy with my girlfriend.

Xuka's picture
Xuka 16 August, 2020 - 19:11

I like romantic comedy films the best. I often watch this genre of India, Korea, China. I feel both funny and emotional when enjoying them. I don't like horror films. There were lots of blood, scary images, plus some jump-shock moments, shooting, fighting, and dead bodies. I was obsessed with all scenes and sounds in the films.

zagrybast's picture
zagrybast 9 August, 2020 - 09:27

Let’s see... I think I like horror and drama. I like thinking about the film after it ends. And I don’t like a comedy film.

Sherry4869's picture
Sherry4869 12 May, 2020 - 15:47

I like Japanese animation very much. I also like to watch comedy, science fiction, romantic films. I like to watch -<JUON>---Horror movie. But these make me so scared.

DIGIOTANIMES's picture
-1x
DIGIOTANIMES 4 May, 2020 - 20:42

the movies that I like are the horror, science fiction and movies from my favorite anime series

_16lx's picture
_16lx 28 March, 2020 - 21:29

I like every kinds of films , but I don't like horror films , my fav films is ' me before you ' and that's romcom film

karla09's picture
karla09 26 March, 2020 - 21:20

the movies i like are suspense, comedy and science fiction.
These exercises help us in situations of daily life for which they are important.