Listen to the conversation about plans for the weekend and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Whose weekend would you prefer? The boy's or the girl's? Why?

Comments

DanOrtiz's picture
DanOrtiz 9 October, 2021 - 00:59

I liked the conversation, both plans sound great, my ideal weekend would be to go on a trip to a country with a lot of nature like Switzerland, I would love to know Switzerland and get lost myself in nature

Elpro202's picture
Elpro202 29 July, 2021 - 02:06

Neither. I prefer gonna the beaches and do trekking through the trees on the nature.
You know, I'm not the kind of person that loves risky adventures. In a lower level I love do trekking and walk in general. I rather enjoy the nature and pass a great and peaceful time than have got a high level of adrenaline and pulse.

ABM's picture
ABM 16 November, 2020 - 10:23

I prefer the boy's weekend because the actvites are more exciting than the girl's , the sports are more risky and adventurous

Xuka's picture
Xuka 1 September, 2020 - 09:20

I prefer the boy's weekend although I'm a girl. I love outdoor and close to nature activities such as trekking, climbing, canyoning, etc. But to take part in these sports requires you have good health, strong persistence, and some techniques. Through these activities, we also have opportunities to socialize, gain the understandings of teamwork, problem- solving skills as well as learn important lessons about disciplines, self- esteem, and mutual respect. There are so amazing and a lot of funs.

rumaysa's picture
rumaysa 11 August, 2020 - 07:46

I would prefer to go to the boy's weekend coz there are lots of dangerous things and of course, I love risky events. However, there both of them are amazing themes to talk about!

Mamou1's picture
Mamou1 24 July, 2020 - 10:45

sincerely it difficult for me to chose which weekend I prefer because the two are really amazing and exiting and you can have a lot of fun. But I think I'm going to chose the boy's weekend even if I'm a girl because 4 days in Paris sound really small for doing all your plan. Visit ,shopping , there is a many place to see. And I really want to experience the dirt-boarding and canyoning it's sound's really amazing and you can have a lot of fun so for a weekend I prefer the Boy's weekend.

atykho's picture
atykho 19 May, 2020 - 13:22

I would prefer the girl's weekend. The boy's one is quite dangerous and risky for me.
It's true that in Paris there a loads of things to see and to visit. And 4 days is even not enough to do everything.

Niriamcar's picture
Niriamcar 9 May, 2020 - 08:51

I prefer the girl's weekend because I love travelling a lot. In fact, that's the thing that I most enjoy in the world. I don't like the extrem sports too. I'm not brave enough.

francesca_m's picture
francesca_m 13 March, 2020 - 11:14

I prefer the girl's weekend because I love traveling. I like to see monuments, visit museums and learn about new cultures. I have never been to Paris and I hope to go there one day!

Manonblack's picture
Manonblack 31 July, 2019 - 15:47

I prefer the boys' weekend because it sounds more exciting! Once I went to a tyrolese and I loved it. Oh, the nature around me, the wind against myself, it was marvelous!
But Paris sounds good too, well, not much like the boys' sports

naturegirl's picture
naturegirl 27 October, 2018 - 17:54

I prefer the boy’s weekend because I like extreme sports. For example I think horse riding is extreme sport (I do it every week) because you can fall and break leg or arm or what worse your backbone. I go hiking in the mountains with my parents so I’d love to try dirtboarding on a hike. I like kayaking but I’ve never tried canoeing on mountain rivers.

mirajp's picture
mirajp 28 May, 2018 - 20:16

I'd prefer the boy's activities because I like thrills and it would be for me a new experience !

bilko's picture
-2x
bilko 3 March, 2018 - 18:42

I would prefer the boy's plan. Because the activities that he mentioned are quite interesting and more funnier than the girls choice. But honestly, i am afraid of doing extreme sports...

ropey84's picture
ropey84 16 February, 2018 - 22:29

I obviously prefer the guy's weekends because I like extreme activities and I love sports so that's why I like the boy's option

mardy's picture
mardy 30 January, 2018 - 18:25

Certanly, i prefer boy's weekend. Why? The answer is simple) Most of boys prefer active rest and so, they prefer climbing, jumping, swimiming and etc, rather then walking through the streets or shopping. In my opinion it's more for girls)
p.s. except those who are fond of art and France, in particular Paris ;)

dimon9806's picture
dimon9806 2 May, 2017 - 15:03

I prefer boy's weekend because it's so exciting! I like extreme sports like football , basketball, skating and others. I'm really enjoy it !

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 18 April, 2017 - 00:52

I'm just wondering who these "Boy" and "Girl" are?? Maybe are they Cathy who is boyish and Billy who is girlish?
I like Cathy's weekend if she takes me out to the wonderful nature!