Gemma knows she has done something stupid. Luckily, Makayla is there to listen and offer advice.

What advice would you give to Gemma?

Comments

Freshka's picture
Freshka 28 July, 2022 - 12:32

Gemma should speak with Clare and Justin about deleting this photo. This whole situation should be a big lesson for Gemma. Internet isn't safe and sending embarrassing photos to anyone is stupid. Especially if you send it to somebody you don't trust one hundred per cent. Even If you think this person is your best friend, you always speak to each other about everything. You could be wrong. You never know what is inside people's brains.

Rekk_z's picture
Rekk_z 2 May, 2022 - 05:03

We need to be careful our privacy such information and photos. Internet is such a dangerous thing if you let see your information to everyone on internet. You never knoe how they can use your privacy,

flyinghigh's picture
flyinghigh 13 April, 2022 - 13:06

I think Gemma should talk to Claire for not sharing private without taking the premision. She could also ask from Justin to delete the photo. Lstly gemma should stop sending embarrassing photos

raudhatlmunaa's picture
raudhatlmunaa 5 April, 2022 - 05:23

I think Gemma should talk to her friends. and stop sending embarrassing private photos to anyone. and be more careful about choosing friends.

piyi's picture
piyi 5 April, 2022 - 04:59

Clare shouldn't be like that because she hasn't got Emma's permission, and it's an invasion of someone's privacy, and then clare has to apologize to emma and has to ask justin to delete the photo.

vvahyuhidayat's picture
vvahyuhidayat 5 April, 2022 - 04:43

i would be mad if i were Gemma, but u must know that we can't really trus people, especially about private things like this

Asyifa's picture
Asyifa 5 April, 2022 - 04:28

claire did the wrong thing, she shouldn't have spread embarrassing photos of Emma, ​​she didn't think about Emma's feelings, next time she should care more and think about other people's feelings, and must make sure that what she does is right and doesn't harm other people

yawnzue's picture
yawnzue 5 April, 2022 - 03:30

Gemma should be more careful in sending photos that are private or embarrasing, especially if sending them to people who are not necessarily trustworthy like Clare. Then in this case, it should be better if Gemma had to speak directly to Clare to ask Justin to delete the photo. Clare must be held responsible for her actions, bcs it is very rude to send Gemma's embarrasing photo to Justin.

heeyitskate's picture
heeyitskate 3 April, 2022 - 21:32

Well, actually if I were Gemma, I would talk with both Clare and Justin about that situation and how I felt. Also, in my book, people must bear in mind not to share their private photos, information, etc. with anyone.

JustinTour's picture
JustinTour 19 November, 2021 - 18:10

I think that the final decision of Gemma about talking to Clare is a good idea, but I think that Gemma should talk to Justin too, because Justin mustn't send that photo to anyone else. In my opinion, Makyla is a good friend, because she says to her not to worry about that and how to solve that problem.

tandung2009's picture
tandung2009 18 November, 2021 - 13:05

I think Gemma should tell Clare to stop sending private pictures to someone that Gemma knows or someone that she doesn't know

Bl's picture
Bl 27 August, 2021 - 09:46

Come on sister!
You shouldn't send private photos
The internet is a dangerous place, you can't never delete information on it
Be careful

JustinTour's picture
JustinTour 19 November, 2021 - 18:16

I agree with you that nowadays the internet is very dangerous and we need to be careful. And nobody should send infromation, pictures or something else to people that they don't know who they are.

moonborn's picture
moonborn 10 August, 2021 - 19:13

To be honest, if I were Gemma, I'd try to talk to Clare and tell how I fell. I'd say sending private photos isn't appropriate in a true friendship.

Mari_shveli's picture
Mari_shveli 10 August, 2021 - 17:59

For another time, Gemma must be more careful about sending photos to others. I think she must speak to Clare and Justin to delete her photo so that others can't see it. Also, she should heed Makayla's advice

Ladybug19's picture
Ladybug19 30 July, 2021 - 11:47

If I were her, I will keep in mind that I should never sent an embarrassing photo of me to anyone because it became out if out control ans we can't know where it will go anymore. If she wants to show a photo of her , it's better for her to show it directly to the person concerned , when she will sees her .
That's maybe a little harsh but that's better than to be in an embarrassing situation After that.

Saagii's picture
Saagii 3 July, 2021 - 09:17

If i were Gemma, i won't send my embarrassing photo to anyone else. But i will send only for my best friends

Saagii's picture
Saagii 19 July, 2021 - 11:34

My advice is don’t worry about that and try to forget. You should suppose everything is okay. Finally don’t send a photo to anyone else

commander_001's picture
commander_001 29 April, 2021 - 23:15

I would say to Gemma she shouldnt to send her photo to Clare so she send photo to who trust for him or her because she know them in the end i advise to be sure for who send her photo that happened its be lesson for her to choise for who trust

Arivelde's picture
Arivelde 14 April, 2021 - 19:35

I would advise her not to do this kind of things, and that you mustn't trust people to much, they can trick you sometimes, nobody really knows the other person. But I would also say that she shoud not worry much, it already happened, it's past. Although she could try to talk something out with Clare and Justin, and ask them to delete it, because any of them woud like that kind of "joke" happening to themselves, would they?

AngelineYJP's picture
AngelineYJP 12 April, 2021 - 15:20

I advice Gemma to fright about it and doesn’t send any private photos to anyone else she doesn’t trust

hohooibin's picture
hohooibin 12 April, 2021 - 15:09

I'd suggest Gemma to find Justin ask him if he can delete the photo and find Clare to tell her not to share other people's photo with anyone else in the future.

ScelCrafter's picture
ScelCrafter 9 March, 2021 - 13:31

I would say that she don´t sent it to other people and that the other boy have to delit it.

MyNameIsUsername's picture
MyNameIsUsername 24 February, 2021 - 15:02

Definitely, I really appreciate this class, hope I can get more out of that. And, was I the one only that was completing a few sentences? Lol

Kichigo's picture
Kichigo 10 February, 2021 - 19:23

I think Gemma should talk with Clare. What she did wasn't good but it's also Gemma's fault because she sent photo without thinking.

lportocarr's picture
lportocarr 4 February, 2021 - 15:18

From my point of view, Gemma should know which photo is going to send and also to who, because if you don't know the behavior of that person, she or he can do whatever she or he wants. For the next time, Gemma has to be careful about that.

Thelittlemouse's picture
Thelittlemouse 20 December, 2020 - 12:34

I would tell Emma the same thing Makayla told her to be reasonable, or if she was a hacker I would tell to hack Justin's phone and delete the photo.