Listen to Tyrone calling the staff at his local swimming pool and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Are you a member of any sports clubs?

Comments

LauraMar's picture
LauraMar 14 September, 2022 - 00:52

I would like to practice more times a sport i was in a tennis club and i was very good in that sport but with the change of school i need to look for a group to be again in one sport.

Baldbanana's picture
Baldbanana 5 July, 2022 - 11:22

I'm not a member of any sports club because I'm not really interested in sport, but I know that I should change it

Andrea29's picture
Andrea29 22 June, 2022 - 22:25

Actually I'm not a big fan of sports, when I was little I used to ride horses and practiced swimming. I currently go to the gym.

TinyTiny's picture
TinyTiny 13 June, 2022 - 16:30

Honestly, I'm not a member of any sports clubs, because I'm really not good at sports. When I was a secondary school, I always afraid of testing of P.I. But I'm a big fan of badminton.

faustine_la_folle's picture
faustine_la_folle 17 February, 2022 - 13:17

hello, I go horse racing. I have got a horse (Karien). I rade in a merry-go-round.
I like horses.

Piero1's picture
Piero1 17 February, 2022 - 13:15

Hello guys, i was a member of baskerball club. I play since my six year old, i am pretty good and i like very this sport.

lescochons's picture
lescochons 17 February, 2022 - 13:14

i'm a member of tennis since four years. I play two times a week and i play with my friends. I'm good at this sport and i love tennis.

Ksenia01's picture
Ksenia01 6 January, 2022 - 21:49

I'm a member of WUSHU club. I'm trying to go there every month, but it's not always possible. Some time ago I was in swimming club. It was cool, but I'm really not a fan of that unreal moment then you need to go down into cold water. I'm not very good at sport, but I know that it's good for my body.

Alisa09's picture
Alisa09 24 April, 2021 - 10:43

No, I'm not a member of any sport club. But Im going to go to a local club in my district X-fit

Dani22's picture
Dani22 15 March, 2021 - 15:49

Are you a member of any sports clubs?
No, I don't a member of any sport's group, Even though I will join a Gym this or another week, I want to do exercise to improvve my body and to be more healthy.

Yosselin_ensfep's picture
Yosselin_ensfep 4 March, 2021 - 04:12

i don't belong to any sports club, but i would like to join one to be able to practiced sports and thus have a good performance