Listen carefully to the conversation in a restaurant and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

What food and drink from this menu would you order?

Comments

LauraMar's picture
LauraMar 9 September, 2022 - 00:14

Hello, well to start I like a chicken salad and to drink a mineral water, with a cheese burger and a vegetable pasta and to finish a lemon ice cream.

Turtle08's picture
Turtle08 28 August, 2022 - 11:43

I'd like to order a tomato salad for my starter. For the main course I'll take grilled fish and potatoes, and I'll take a bottle of mineral water for a drink. I'll also have a slice of chocolate cake for dessert.

ahgima099's picture
ahgima099 25 August, 2022 - 07:22

For starter, I'd like tomato soup
For maincourses , I'll have cheese burger and
For dessert, I' d like ice-cream.

cherry00's picture
cherry00 22 July, 2022 - 11:15

Good morning, I'd like a tomato soup, German sausage and chips. I'd like to drink mineral water and a chocolate cake for dessert.

Baldbanana's picture
Baldbanana 5 July, 2022 - 11:23

I'd like to order German sausage and chips for the main course and one fresh orange juice

Sillakaraman's picture
Sillakaraman 2 June, 2022 - 13:36

Hi
I would like to order chicken salad for my starter. For my main course İ'd like vegatable pasta and I would like to drink mineral ester and for dessert I'd like lemon cake

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 1 June, 2022 - 14:54

Good afternoon,
For starter I would order the tomato soup.
I would like Italian cheese & tomato pizza for main course or the cheese burger at lunchtime.
I would like to drink mineral water.
For dessert I would like to eat the lemon cake.

XerusTus's picture
XerusTus 7 March, 2022 - 07:37

Hello, I would like to order for starter a tomato soup and for main course I will have a roast chicken with potatoes. Can I have a fresh orange juice for drink and a chocolate cake like dessert, please. Thank you.

faustine_la_folle's picture
faustine_la_folle 7 March, 2022 - 07:35

Hello
First of all I would like to order a tomato soup and a chicken sandwich. I would like to drink a English tea. Then I will eat a dessert : a chocolate cake.
goodbye

Tomtaz's picture
Tomtaz 7 March, 2022 - 07:33

I would like to order grilled fish and potatoes. I would like drink soft drik and for desserts, a chocolate ice cream

Kani's picture
Kani 21 February, 2022 - 11:55

For starter I'd like to order Chicken salad and grilled fish and potatoes for main course.
I don't like to drink during I eat, in stead of a small dessert I'd like to ice cream. Thank you guy.

Malika2009's picture
Malika2009 30 October, 2021 - 08:24

Hi! Well, I would like to order Italian cheese and tomato pizza, (because I love Italian cuisine), the chocolate cake ( I have really sweet tooth) , the cup of English tea (it smells like happiness) and some ice cream (I love it and I can eat per kilo every day).

a01286975's picture
a01286975 29 October, 2021 - 16:46

I would like to order a Chicken Salad, for main courses I would like to order italian cheese and tomato pizza and a fresh orange juice, and a fruit salad and cream, please.

A01286954's picture
A01286954 20 October, 2021 - 02:14

hi, good afternoon. To start I would like chicken salad, for the main course I would like tomato pizza and for the end I want ice cream. I would like water too.
thank you.

A01286531's picture
A01286531 18 October, 2021 - 19:59

Hi, I would like to order for main course a Griled Fish and Potatoes and I'd like fo drink a mineral water to drink please.

brendagap's picture
brendagap 11 October, 2021 - 15:21

I would like to order a Chicken Salad, for main courses I would like to order...Vegetable Pasta and a Fresh orange juice, please.

Hoang123's picture
Hoang123 9 October, 2021 - 14:42

hmm, I would like tomato salad for the starter. I'll have roast chicken and potatoes for main course . could I get a lemon juice .well, one thing got my dessert I'd like ice cream. please

A01286928's picture
A01286928 8 October, 2021 - 04:41

I´d like to order a chicken salad for my sister. for the main course I´d hamburger. I´d like to drink water. for dessert I´d like ice cream.thank you

miaalexamnls2106's picture
miaalexamnls2106 8 October, 2021 - 04:38

Hi, I would like to order for main course German sausage and chip and I'd like fo drink a fresh oraje juice to drink please.