Vocabulary exercises to help learn words for talking about holidays.

What do you usually do in the holidays?

Comments

ahgima099's picture
ahgima099 6 September, 2022 - 10:08

I used to spend with my family on holiday. I go to my grandmother's hometown on summer holidays. I am delighted to go there.

Turtle08's picture
Turtle08 31 August, 2022 - 12:33

During summer holidays with my family I usually go to the beach and then I go to the mountains with my grandparents too. Sometimes we also visit a new place.

strawberry123_'s picture
strawberry123_ 28 July, 2022 - 08:30

I usually have active holidays. I visit new places, museums, theatres, parks and so on, go to the beach, walk a lot, spend time with my family

CARCE's picture
CARCE 7 October, 2021 - 15:16

On my vacations I usually go out with my family to another country or only to ours. It is very nice to go out with the family and enjoy

ROMINA_ZM's picture
ROMINA_ZM 5 October, 2021 - 16:24

In vacation I usually go to my cousin's house with my sister and my another cousins because we are a group and we do slumber partys

AngelMera321's picture
AngelMera321 5 October, 2021 - 16:02

What do you usually do on vacation?
I usually join a sports course to improve my skills, usually swimming or basketball and I go on trips and sometimes I just stay at home.

ssielashly's picture
ssielashly 5 October, 2021 - 15:16

On vacations I usually go to the beach, it all depends on whether my parents also have holidays. ( Ashley )

Elsa's picture
Elsa 12 August, 2021 - 07:48

I like holiday. I usually go to my parents home town. It's called Naypyitaw. The capital city of Myanmar. But I like Chaung Thar beach and Pyin-Oo-Lwin. On the beach I like swimming and eat seafoods. Pyin-Oo-Lwin is a hill town. There are a lot of beautiful places and interesting places in Myanmar. So, come and visit to Myanmar.!!!!!

Hugovillacres11's picture
Hugovillacres11 2 August, 2021 - 18:44

I have loved doing this activity since it is seen that it will help me a lot, for the day I travel to know what to say

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 22 July, 2021 - 17:07

In the holidays, I do many things.
When I travel, I travel with my parents and my little brother. At the winter holidays and the summer holidays we usually go to Austria, because my mum likes walking and skiing. Almost every year we fly to South Korea, to visit our family. This year, we can't go to Korea because of Corona. And my parents want to go to the sea and swim there, so this year, I go for the first time to Kroatia with my parents and my little brother.
When we don't travel, I meet my friends and we make a sleepover or we go to the zoo or something. I read many books. And I go to the pool, because it is sometimes really hot! I get up late, because we don't have school. I like the summer holidays!

Didik's picture
Didik 11 May, 2021 - 16:52

When I travel I like to spend the days with my family on Parks, Water Parks, Shoppings, Restaurants, visiting Sights and Museums and tourist spots.

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 4 January, 2021 - 09:58

I usually spend time with my family and my girlfriend. We hang out, go outside to take a walk, watch some interesting movies and eat some delicious food at home.

Mihael's picture
Mihael 4 February, 2019 - 08:08

When I'm in a holidays, I usually stay at home: watching some films/drama or just sleep or talk to my dog