Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Is there a library at your school? Do you like going to the library?

Topics:

Comments

Tami1210's picture
Tami1210 10 August, 2022 - 03:09

Yes, in my school there is a very large library and it has many interesting books and I like to go very often to research topics that we reviewed in class.

jrrada21's picture
jrrada21 13 July, 2022 - 01:28

yes. in my school there is a library, it´s beatiful library, the library has many books to read , looking información etc.

For the second question. yes i like to go to the library , I enjoy to be there.

QAZ's picture
QAZ 14 June, 2022 - 17:54

YUP. During the break time, I want to go to the library in school with my buddy cause there are so many books and comics to read to relax.

SEBASTIAN's picture
SEBASTIAN 7 June, 2022 - 22:09

yes, there is a library at my school but it is very small. I like going to the library because it is fun to read books

Edaa's picture
Edaa 1 June, 2022 - 08:12

yes, there is a library in our school, but I don't have much time to go, it's fun when I go.

Nosh1001's picture
Nosh1001 29 May, 2022 - 09:14

We all believe that the library is the only and the best resource of information
But TBH
There wasn’t a library in my school and that’s the worst thing ever Cuz I like going to it and reading books .

Aybuke's picture
Aybuke 22 April, 2022 - 22:06

Yes there is a big library at my school .I love going to library because I feel more comfortable in the library and I can focus better there.

rainyhappy's picture
rainyhappy 5 April, 2022 - 16:39

Yes, there is a library in my school and there are a lot of books in the library. I love to go to the library because there are lot of interesting books such as books for improving life. When I was in the library, I feel happier and relax.

Michael123Inca's picture
Michael123Inca 25 March, 2022 - 05:35

If there is a small library I liked to go to play chess and read stories but it is closed at the moment

rainyhappy's picture
rainyhappy 19 November, 2021 - 01:23

Yes, there is a library in my school. I always love to go to the library because there are a lot of interesting book in there.

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 16 July, 2021 - 17:32

Yes, there in a library in my school. My school is really big, so the school library is also a little big. I don‘t often go there. I don‘t like there much.