Listen to the radio interview and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Do you sleep well? How many hours do you sleep a night?

Comments

mondereck18's picture
mondereck18 4 September, 2022 - 01:40

I hardly ever go to bedearly.Itis very difficult to me. however, I have already discovered which the causes are...

Noorreeyy09's picture
Noorreeyy09 16 August, 2022 - 15:57

Yes I actually enjoy a good and peaceful sleep by the grace of God. And I usually sleep for 8 hours.

fmchancosic's picture
fmchancosic 10 August, 2022 - 21:17

Yes, I do. I usually sleep for six hours. When, I don't have a lot of homeworks of university.

Tami1210's picture
Tami1210 10 August, 2022 - 01:02

Lately I have not slept well for health reasons or simply because there is a lot of noise in my house. I usually sleep 5 hours.

jrrada21's picture
jrrada21 13 July, 2022 - 01:20

Do you sleep well? How many hours do you sleep a night?

Sometimes I don´t sleep well because there is a lot of noise around my house.
for the second question . I´m sleeping 6 hours a night right now. I hope to sleep more hour in my life. thak you for the advices.

minata's picture
minata 20 June, 2022 - 20:43

well, I sleep 7 seven hours a day but i steel over the day tired sometimes i sleep for more 7 hours but when i do that i wake up early in the morning !! what is the solution so ?? :/ :/

Koalagirl's picture
Koalagirl 5 June, 2022 - 13:28

I do not really have a good sleep. I usually sleep for seven hours a day. I take few naps during the day.

Fadikly's picture
Fadikly 2 June, 2022 - 17:57

i sleep very well actually. i don’t watch video or other things before i go to bed. i usually sleep 9 hours. Because its important for my life.

rainyhappy's picture
rainyhappy 3 April, 2022 - 22:47

I sometimes sleep well at the night if I feel tired on that day but I usually wake up while I sleep to go to toilet or I sneeze. That is so terrible bed time for me. I usually sleep approximately 5 hours per day.

rainyhappy's picture
rainyhappy 26 March, 2022 - 16:13

I think I have a sleep bad because I always have a nightmare. I sleep around 5-6 hours per day.

Rosy's picture
Rosy 1 April, 2022 - 05:43

My suggestion, you should try meditation just before going to be. The mediation I mentioned is concerned with any religion, only sort of mental exercise. Thank you.