Sometimes you have to put words into different groups or categories. This is usually one of the easier types of vocabulary exercise, so don't panic and follow these tips.
- Read the words in the box and the categories.
- Write the words you understand in the correct category.
- Do you know how many words are in each category? If so, count the words carefully.
- If you don’t know a word, guess the category. You may be right!
- Check your answers carefully when you finish.
Do you ever have to do exercises where you organise words into different categories?