You have to choose the word that is different from three or four words.
- Read all the words carefully.
- Find a connection before you choose the word which is different.
- If you don’t understand a word in the group, it may be connected to the other words. Don’t choose a word because you don’t understand it. Find a connection first.
- Sometimes you have to explain why it is different. Check the instructions.
- If you don’t know the word which is different, guess. You may be right!
- Check your answers carefully when you finish.
Are these question types easy for you? Tell us which is the odd word out in the exercise and why.