You have to think about your writing for this type of question. Find out if your spelling and grammar has to be perfect in your answers in order to get top marks. Sometimes, bad writing can lose you marks in this part of a reading exam.
- Read the questions carefully.
- Find the part of the text that answers the question.
- Refer to information in the text and write your answer in a complete sentence.
- Write short, clear sentences that are easy to understand.
- Always use information from the text to answer, not just your opinion.
- Don’t copy from the text. Use your own words. Rewrite the information in another way that means the same.
How well did you do in the exercise? Did the tips help you?