We want LearnEnglish Teens to be a fun, safe place for teenagers to be. We will publish all comments and contributions on the website within 24 hours. We will NOT publish any comments or contributions that break our house rules. Users who break our house rules will be blocked from the website. LearnEnglish Teens welcomes learners of English between the ages of 13 and 17. If you are under 13, please go to LearnEnglish Kids. If you are 18 or over, please go to LearnEnglish.
No personal details
- Do not use your full name (your real first name and surname) as your user name.
- Do not share your email address, phone number, home address, school name, messenger ID or passwords with anyone.
- Do not invite anyone to meet you or offer to meet anyone in the real world.
- Choose your profile picture carefully. We will remove any pictures that are not appropriate.
- Do not use an image or a photograph if you don't have the permission to use it.
Respect all users of the website
- Be polite and respectful to other users of the website.
- Do not write in CAPITAL LETTERS only. This looks like you are shouting.
- If your comments are rude or inappropriate they will not be published and you will be blocked immediately from our website.
Do not share content that is not yours
- Only add content that is your original work.
- Do not copy ideas or information without saying where it came from.
Do not post spam or advertising
- Do not attempt to advertise anything on our site.
- Do not create or submit unwanted messages or 'spam'.
Only use English
- Remember that our website is for learners of English around the world. All comments must be in English, for everyone to understand. Your English does not have to be perfect - making mistakes helps you to learn. :)
Look after your account
- You are allowed to have only one account and you are responsible for your account.
- Don’t share your password.
- Don’t create accounts for other people.