1

This week I went to the cinema to see Arrival, a new science fiction film starring Amy Adams and Jeremy Renner.

0

Hamilton is one of the most successful musicals ever to run on Broadway. Since it opened in 2015, it has won eleven Tony awards, one Grammy and even the Pulitzer Prize for Drama.

0

This review will contain SPOILERS for the film Assassin's Creed, directed by Justin Kurzel and starring Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard and Jeremy Irons.

2

I LOVE Disney. I love how it appeals to audiences of all ages and how timeless it is. Did you know that Disney’s Snow White film was first released in 1937?

6

Since 1997, the world has been gripped by the magical world of Harry Potter. After publishing her first book Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, J.K.

5

Picture the scene. It is the middle of the night and an excited little girl is waiting in a long queue outside a bookshop.

1

I knew, when coming to France, that one of the things I would miss the most about my home in England was English television. One of the things which England does best is its TV shows!

1

This week I went to see Doctor Strange in the cinema. At first I was not very excited because there have been so many Marvel superhero films over the last few years.

7

One day last September I was walking home from the supermarket when I passed Spiderman on the street.

0

Every Wednesday evening, I tutor two 14-year-old boys. Last week, the subject of reality television arose. They were surprised by my interest in the subject.

Subscribe to Entertainment