0

Over the past three weeks I have seen three new movies at the cinema: Logan, A Dog’s Purpose and Beauty and the Beast.

2

My favourite films as a teenager were all about love and romance.

0

Looking for something to watch on Netflix? Check out these four series!

Terrace House

0

Last week, I introduced my students to one of the UK's most-hated yet most-loved things. It is perhaps the most well-known TV show in Britain, and certainly part of Britain's popular culture.

1

This week I went to the cinema to see Arrival, a new science fiction film starring Amy Adams and Jeremy Renner.

0

Hamilton is one of the most successful musicals ever to run on Broadway. Since it opened in 2015, it has won eleven Tony awards, one Grammy and even the Pulitzer Prize for Drama.

0

This review will contain SPOILERS for the film Assassin's Creed, directed by Justin Kurzel and starring Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard and Jeremy Irons.

2

I LOVE Disney. I love how it appeals to audiences of all ages and how timeless it is. Did you know that Disney’s Snow White film was first released in 1937?

6

Since 1997, the world has been gripped by the magical world of Harry Potter. After publishing her first book Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, J.K.

5

Picture the scene. It is the middle of the night and an excited little girl is waiting in a long queue outside a bookshop.

Subscribe to Entertainment