As the city of Valencia has finally calmed down after a crazy week of festivities, I have finally had the time to reflect on my experience at the incredible festival of Les Falles (in Valencian, or...
Recently I took a solo trip to Chicago during spring break and it got me thinking about the many positives of travelling alone. I will share three with you today! 1. Plans Something that I noticed...
17
Learning a foreign language is a demanding process and it can be easy to feel stuck at any stage. This may be at the beginning when you’ve just started, in the middle once you’ve mastered the basics...
5
Baking has become increasingly popular in the UK in recent years. This is in part thanks to television shows such as The Great British Bake Off which have inspired people to get in the kitchen....
3
We are all aware that practical exercises using textbooks and classroom materials are valuable when it comes to language learning. However, I realised early on in my language learning journey that...
2
The plane touched down in Rio de Janeiro. Until then I had been enjoying the in-flight movies, the free ice cream and the fact that no one sat next to me for the entirety of the flight. It was only...
1