Travelling alone can be daunting. I have travelled by myself many times but, on every occasion, there was someone to meet me at the other end of the bus, train or plane journey. This time was...
5
Last weekend I was lucky enough to attend one of Spain's most famous carnivals in the city of Cádiz. You can only understand how it is one of the most important carnivals in the world after seeing it...
I am a very nostalgic person. When I go on trips I keep everything from bus tickets to leaflets and I always take hundreds of photographs to look at when I get home. I love thinking of happy memories...
6
The UK has tons of quirky traditions. One of those is pancake racing. This tradition stems from Shrove Tuesday, or, as many like to call it, Pancake Day. The day falls on the last Tuesday of February...
In order to succeed in language learning you need to have a lot of motivation. However, sometimes for one reason or another, we can find that it is gone. I’m going to admit that I lost a bit of...
On Saturday my Catalan friend invited me to come along to a Calçotada. Being from the UK I had no idea what this would entail, but he promised me it was a fun Catalan tradition, and so I agreed to go...