As it is still the beginning of 2017 some people will have made their New Year's resolutions, such as eating healthier, doing more exercise or maybe trying out a new hobby. However, instead of making...
1
Emotion icons: :) for a smiley face, :( for a sad face, <3 for a heart ... every icon you use helps you to convey meaning. I’m studying English Literature, so writing properly is very important to...
15
I have been living in Toulouse for over four months now and I can safely say that my ability to talk to French people has improved in an unbelievable way. I was told before I came out to France by a...
2
I’m a language assistant in Alsace, France, aka the capital of European Christmas markets, which is great because I LOVE Christmas. Throughout December I enjoyed travelling to different towns to...
1
Here in Seville, an event took place this weekend called 'Mr Saturday', held at the contemporary art museum. It was basically a gathering of people enjoying the sun and music while dancing on down....
When I was fifteen years old I had a teacher who would repeatedly shout 'Presentation is important!' He taught graphic design, a lot of which is about precision and style. He was not interested in...
3