For the past two years I have been travelling and living abroad. Home has become more of a feeling than a place. I feel at home when I am with my family in London, but I also feel at home in Italy...
7
A new year has arrived and many people are trying to stick to their New Year's resolutions. I never make any - not a single one. Do I really want to eat less chocolate or start going to bed at a...
5
Christmas songs, giving and receiving presents, parties, dressing up, lots of food, the end of term ... December has to be the best month of the year, right?! Well, I certainly think so. I constantly...
1
No matter how far you’ve travelled, or for how long, there’s always something special about coming home. It might be your own comfy bed or your mum’s lasagne or walking round your local park that...
2
The turkey is long gone, presents unwrapped and the only bit of food left is the unwanted Christmas cake you spent so long making, or so much money buying. New Year has been and gone and you find...
1
There's something about living abroad that makes a complete fool out of me. Is it because of the language barrier? The difference in culture? Or am I just ridiculously clumsy? Either way, during my...
3