New Year is a time when many people make resolutions or set goals for the year ahead. This year I have decided to focus my New Year’s resolutions on language learning, as this is something that I...
5
At the beginning of every new year, it is very typical to make News Year's resolutions. Mostly they concern areas to try something new in or try harder. And of course, the diet resolution concerning...
3
Since I've been living abroad, many different people have asked me to name typical British dishes. I have, however, struggled to think of an answer. Yes, we do have our own national dishes. We do...
4
So I’m coming to the end of my first semester in Italy, and I couldn’t be happier. I have met some incredible people, seen some beautiful places and also learnt how to cook pasta properly (or, better...
8
Four years ago I was living in a boarding house with more than 20 girls, and last year I lived in a uni house with 5 girls. Now I find myself living alone ... There are definitely both advantages and...
13
Food, glorious food! Eating local cuisine is an important part of any trip abroad. Sampling a country’s delicacies can help you understand its culture, its customs and its people.  However, when...
4