A very traditional thing that accompanies a typical English Christmas dinner is the Christmas cracker. So what exactly is a Christmas cracker? Something you crack at Christmas, literally! Also known...
Christmas is a popular holiday in both Italy, where I live now, and the United Kingdom, where I am from. However, this doesn’t mean that people celebrate it in exactly the same way. One difference I...
Currently it does not feel like Christmas is two weeks away because the sun is shining. Normally around this time of year, one is used to getting snuggled up and cosying up in front of the fire. But...
5
According to my Instagram, I have now been in Spain for 81 days. Last week, I went to watch the Christmas lights being switched on in the city centre of Santander, marking the countdown to Christmas...
4
I’ve been living abroad for two months now. Even though I’m having a good time, I miss lots of things about Britain. Here are my top nine: 1. Loved ones Although I’m used to living away from home,...
4
Some people choose to live in a flat share or community. Others can't imagine leaving their perfect flats to live with lots of other people. Why would you ever do such a thing?! I moved into a house...
1