So, every one of us who has ever tried to learn a language has reached a point where they feel like they’ve reached a stalemate - like the point in a game of chess when it's impossible to make the...
17
And so it begins. The festive battle between the Christmas department stores began on 11th November, with the eagerly anticipated release of the John Lewis advert featuring Boxer the dog. Marks and...
Need more excitement in your life? Maybe it's time to take up an extreme sport! Extreme sports are activities that involve a high amount of danger and excitement. Each year they are becoming more and...
20
Nigeria is a country in West Africa. It has a population of 184 million people, making it the most populous country in Africa and the seventh most populous country in the world. Nigeria is famous for...
1
Britain is an island and has a lot of beautiful coast to visit. Everyone has been to the seaside at some point and everybody has a different experience of the seaside. Many years ago, it was very...
1
Ironically, one of the most famous serial killers of all time is a mystery. We do not know who he was, what he did or anything other than that he was a very skilled murderer. He murdered five women...
1