It takes a lot of bravery to move house. It takes even more bravery to move abroad. When I did just that two months ago, I was worried that life here in western Germany would be completely different...
1
For two months, I have been an English teacher in Beijing. However, there has been little time to visit the sights in the city where I live. Beijing is a huge metropolis, filled with historical...
Remember, Remember the 5th of November, gunpowder, treason and plot should never be forgotten! Every year on the 5th of November, the air above the United Kingdom is filled with pretty, bright...
I have now been in Ciudad Real, Castilla La Mancha for four weeks. I am here as an English language assistant with the British Council, teaching in a primary school in Spain.  One of my favourite...
Studying abroad has become somewhat of a rite of passage for many Europeans seeking to broaden their experiences, add to their language skills and explore new cultures. British graduates are...
5
Change is always hard but perhaps nothing is a bigger challenge than moving to a new place, whether it be a new school or in my case a new country. Two months ago I moved from the coastal Scottish...
1