I really love breakfast. It’s my favourite meal of the day! I think it is so important to eat a big healthy breakfast so you have enough energy for the rest of the day (or at least until lunch!). A...
18
I love chocolate. In fact, if I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, it would definitely be chocolate. So you can imagine my excitement when I discovered that a chocolate festival was...
1
Earlier this year I visited Europe with two of my friends from university. We stopped in four cities: Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague and Cologne. I absolutely loved all of the cities, but Berlin was...
I moved to the Spanish capital, Madrid, nearly two months ago. I am here for a year teaching English in a secondary school as a language assistant. Before I arrived I thought I would be able to...
Exposure to different cultures is one of the main reasons I enjoy visiting other countries. There are other types of food, interesting people, new experiences … and one more thing that no one can...
2
The most interesting thing about teaching English abroad is that you gain an understanding of it as a foreign language that you have to learn. As a language assistant, I found that English slang can...
1