Moving to a new place – in my case, a new country – is always daunting. However, make the most of the resource right at your fingertips: your mobile phone. Like many millennials, my smartphone is...
95
Now, I consider myself reasonably well travelled within Spain. I have visited a good number of Spanish cities and each has been beautiful. However, no city will ever quite match Cádiz, where I spent...
There’s no denying that learning a foreign language is difficult, and when it comes to speaking in the language, it can be extremely daunting. I remember walking into my first-ever Spanish class at...
2
Here's an imaginary question for you: would you rather (a) leave your home country and never be allowed to return, or (b) never leave your home country ever again? It's a difficult one! Let’s...
2
Martinique is a small island tucked away in the Lesser Antilles of the Caribbean. As an overseas region of France with a complex colonial history, its heritage is a unique blend of Créole, African,...
At the end of August this year I moved from London, UK, to a small town in Quebec, Canada, called Matane to work as an English language assistant. Patience is a word that has appeared in many forms...
3