If you’d told me a year ago that I’d soon be living in a city with a pleasantly hot climate all year round, I imagine I’d have been overjoyed at the prospect of leaving the gloomy weather of my...
Bank holidays … we all love them. In the UK, we only get eight bank holidays in one year, and at least five of those occur around Christmas time and Easter time! A bank holiday is a British English...
1
France is world famous for its delicious baking. If you love bread, you can find a bakery or, as the French call it, a boulangerie, on almost every street corner. The smell of fresh-baked bread...
When most people think of Ireland, they immediately picture the beautiful sights and bustling city of Dublin and the south, and, although Dublin is lovely, I’m going to tell you why you should go...
For most tourists visiting the UK, London is the top place to go. I can see why – it’s known for being a historic and cultural hub, as well as having some of the best nightlife. And I have many...
2
When returning to south-western Germany, where my parents live, it is almost obligatory for me to go on a hike to connect with nature and reconnect with myself. So, that is exactly what I did the...
2