A topic which fascinates me is that of the origins of Romani people in Spain. Living in Spain, I have noticed that there is a significant Romani population. I decided to find out more about them, and...
1
I love visiting new cities and seeing all of the famous tourist sights. Recently, I visited the German city of Leipzig. My trip was amazing! Leipzig is quite a big city, and there’s so much to do and...
8
Here in Spain, now is the season for First Communion: a Catholic tradition where a child receives their first sacrament of the Eucharist. In other words, the child is being accepted by God into the...
1
This year, I’ve been working in a German secondary school as an English language assistant. I settled in quite quickly but I noticed that some parts of the German education system are a little bit...
5
It’s always more fun travelling with friends, but sometimes it’s just not possible, as life gets in the way. Travelling alone becomes your only option if you want to see the world, although it can be...
2
If you think about school, is there that one teacher who stands out above all others? That one person who is your favourite and who really inspired you? Why? I’ve been mulling this question over...