Ever since I watched the television series The OC (starring Mischa Barton, Rachel Bilson, Adam Brody and Benjamin McKenzie), I have been obsessed with going to Orange County. The lifestyle shown in...
5
My dad and his family were born and raised in Leicester, in the Midlands, and so although I have always lived in the south of England, I have always known Leicester’s history.  When I was little, my...
1
Are you planning to go to university? What do you think your responsibilities will be in the first few weeks? Perhaps you will be choosing the classes you want to take, finding accommodation and...
29
Over the last few years, I have discovered that one of my favourite things to do in my free time is to volunteer. I have volunteered for a variety of different organisations and carried out a variety...
7
In 2005, the British Council published a booklet celebrating 100 years of the Language Assistants Programme. On the front page of this booklet is a picture of my great-grandmother, Eileen Coleman....
4
When I go to a new place the first thing I like to do is walk around the streets, to explore and get lost in the city. When I first arrived in Santiago, Chile, and took a walk around the city centre...
17