Technology can really enhance your language learning. Here are three free apps you can try! 1. Google Translate This is a very useful app. When you open it, you will notice that there is a camera...
Bitcoin. It's everywhere in the news at the moment. It comes with myriad (lots of) warnings from technology and economics experts, who see investment in it as dangerous and insecure. Each Bitcoin is...
Google gives us access to almost all information in the world just by typing what you want to know into the search bar. However, there are some interesting secrets you can have fun with. First, if...
3
3D printing is becoming more and more popular. We are now able to print things such as clothing, prosthetic limbs, musical instruments and prototype cars. People and businesses are able to create the...
3
Have you ever seen a car without a driver? It sounds crazy, but these computer-driven driverless cars will soon be filling roads near you. Companies like Google and Tesla have been designing and...
3
Breweries, cheese-making factories, paper mills, distilleries … we are inquisitive and we pay lots of money to visit these factories and find out how things are made. There was a temporary exhibition...
3