I am a time traveller. At the moment, I am talking to you from the Dark Ages, where science and technology has been forgotten. Well … not exactly. But it sure does feel like it! About two and a half...
15
By: DaisyB
One of the most famous archaeological discoveries in all of history is The Terracota Army. It's also called the Terracotta Warriors and Horses and they were found by farmers digging for a well on the...
9
It's easy to be misled by social media. With the sudden rise of social networks over the last decade, we are now able to create our own online identities through the forms of Facebook, Twitter,...
8
In today's world we are constantly surrounded by technology. It's true to say that technology makes our lives easier. However, increasingly scientists are saying that we need to give ourselves a...
18
By: KatB
Humans have been, historically speaking, astonishingly ignorant. Not until comparatively recently did we realise that our small blue and green planet is, in fact, round and not flat. Knowledge was...
7
Closed Circuit Television, usually abbreviated to CCTV, is everywhere in today's society. In fact, when we go about our everyday lives it is virtually impossible to avoid it. If you take a bus to...
2